We Need To Do More To Promote The Shows

I got 8

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Greg Zoller

Scott Loranzan

Kyle Barnes

Daly Jones

Nate Stark

Mitchell Cain

Aaron Cox

Brandon Rogers

Eric Lane

Travis Slife

Fred Schwartz

Mike Longstreet

Team Ohio SPL

Jose Gutierrez

I count 14? It's only a 1x show, were you expecting 30 people or something?

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

wow i feel bad for fss2 cuz hes the only guy without a 1st place trophy from that show

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lol

should have showed up with a 10" and 500 watt amp, and started clownin fools and got first place

damn, that was a pointless event

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Wow Socal had a show! The scenes really dead down there so a small turn out can be expected. There hasn't been any DB drags activity down there in a while. Hopefully Doug can bring it back!

WOW.

i had a connection with that show ;-)

i helped OD Sound design his ABC box (12s with the Aero Ports)

i forget what he said he hit...

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

WOW.

i had a connection with that show ;-)

i helped OD Sound design his ABC box (12s with the Aero Ports)

i forget what he said he hit...

-Drew

it was a 139

and there is a pic of the set up no aero ports

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

correction- he built the box but it may not be in his car. he might be sporting the square slot vent now, not sure he builds something new every so often. still i'll have to drop him a msg and see what he thought about the event.

-Drew

Edit:

OD Sound

damn that show was the worst ever nobody showed up only me and my friend mike!i just had to go i have to support db drag in so cal i was at the one in montclair and the one in fontana which was this one and then im going to the one in covina this saturday

and i also had to go show some support to team xs spl jeffrey who has been giving me some pointers lately!!

my girls car did a 134.9 in street A with the diamond audio m5 single 4ohm sub all in the trunk no seats down because its a 89 camry!

and my friend mike with the abc box did a 138.9db in street B

i hope the show in covina is way better!!

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew