my x-cab s-10 **PICS** ( NEW PICS ADDED 2/5/07)

yeh the box does sag...Its all thread i had to put in there because i guess the bass pulled all of the wood apart and that center brace is actually a piece of 1 inch square tubing. like ive said before i only paid like 20 bucks for the box and i didnt build it. The box flexed like crazy without the allthread..And the port moved like an inch and a half up and down when i was playin music....There is alot of work to be done for the truck but im waitin for income tax money to come back and some insurance money from a death and then the truck is going to get revamped...im probably gonna cut out the back of the cab and do 2 more 18's on 4 t2000's..Thanks for the comments and after my anniversary this month the truck will get started so i will post up build pics when i get there

xa-1.gif

That thing is SWEET!  I know that dime HAS to hit hard....all that boom in a little cab  ;D 

I have an S10 also...very cool trucks! Are the jump seats and side panels taken out on yours?  10.4 cubes is pretty nice out of an ex-cab.  I'm looking to do 4 12's or something cool like that.  Never thought about squeezing 18's in there though!

Oh yea, VIDS VIDS VIDS!!  Please.

yeh the box does sag...Its all thread i had to put in there because i guess the bass pulled all of the wood apart and that center brace is actually a piece of 1 inch square tubing. like ive said before i only paid like 20 bucks for the box and i didnt build it. The box flexed like crazy without the allthread..And the port moved like an inch and a half up and down when i was playin music....There is alot of work to be done for the truck but im waitin for income tax money to come back and some insurance money from a death and then the truck is going to get revamped...im probably gonna cut out the back of the cab and do 2 more 18's on 4 t2000's..Thanks for the comments and after my anniversary this month the truck will get started so i will post up build pics when i get there

yea x3 on the box , needs a new box, Ray can design you one for a small fee, its a shame seeing great equipment in crappy boxes