Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

2.5 years at my current job. I tried quitting, but I can't bring myself to. The pay is kinda shitty compared to what my friends make, but it's got it's perks. I just recently made the jump to management, which has it's own perks. I work at a Skyline Chili

Posted (edited)

7 months at UPS warehouse loading trucks in the 130 degree trucks :D

don't plan on ever quitting either.. more like retiring in 30 years

Edited by Coolwazabi
Posted

2.5 years......but I might be unemployed if the construction industry in the 916 doesn't pick up. :angry:

EG Limo

Chrysler 300's Stretched

Lambo Doors

20" Rims

Posted

got fired from my last job at about 1 yr 8 months. now i work for myself 2 1/2 months and still going. F*ck the police!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

11 months at best buy. RF punch amps dirty cheap with my employee discount lol.

i got lucky, they had just done a managment switchover at my store. so everyones got a head on their shoulders. so far, so good. i try my best, cant really complain too much. but hey it beats working the furniture factory again with fibers in your lungs and being sick all the time working 6am-5:30pm 6 days a week ;o

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 650 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...