How Long Have You Had Your Job?

Theres good money in that. Buddy of mine owns a shop and I'm his retarded help once in awhile. Lifting them big ol' plates scares the shit outta me

mos def, just like every construction trade it comes down to time but yeah im working my way to be a project manager/estimator so hopefully it works out. hah yah you have good reason to be scared ive seen big units of tempered blow up on people from walking with them and just knicking them on corner of something then they go boom in there face.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

mos def, just like every construction trade it comes down to time but yeah im working my way to be a project manager/estimator so hopefully it works out. hah yah you have good reason to be scared ive seen big units of tempered blow up on people from walking with them and just knicking them on corner of something then they go boom in there face.

I'll take tempered and lami any day of the week over plate. We have 5 - 60 x 96 plates coming in a few weeks, Ya, go team :nea: PM / PE is where it's at. I'm looking into getting into the Gov side of Civil eng myself.

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

been working at the custom shop about 8 months and before that circuit city for a 1 and a half years installing

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

7 months at UPS warehouse loading trucks in the 130 degree trucks :D

don't plan on ever quitting either.. more like retiring in 30 years

HAHAHAAA.... Did that for 5 years and 8 months. unloaded trailers, loaded trucks, sorted, air driver, cover driver, shuttle driver, night shift sorter, blah, blah, blah... Best thing I did was quit.

Try not to get burnt out. Nothing better than getting out of bed at 2:30 a.m. every day, and getting off work sometimes at 8 a.m. and sometimes at 10:30 p.m. ( with a three hour break in the middle of the day )

I was there when we went on strike , You guys have the best contract in the country right now. Be damn proud of what the guys you work with fought for.

And just wait till " peak season " a.k.a. christmas arrives. You will go in at midnight to start loading trucks, and your damn trucks will be slammed full by 4 a.m., the belt will be backed up all the way to the sort aisle. You will either make it or you'll quit. You will find out just how good everybody you work with handles stress , DAILY... Try and make it if you like it, one thing about it, tossing boxes all morning will keep you lean and healthy. Look after your lower back, and your knees once you start driving. Good luck.

After doing that and a few odd jobs, I am happy to say I have been playing with trains just shy of six years now, and I like this much better.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

4.5 years already at my current job.

I work on computers and network systems for bingo halls and soon to be class 2 and into class 3 gaming. We were salary, and then some foo decided we were going to go hourly- average 15-20 hours of OT per week FTW!!!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

bout a year and a half with my audio shop job been there since may 31st of 07

and with my dads lawn car business since i was 11 so just over 9 years

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!