so I wake up yesterday morning to find out I left my windows down. didnt rain or anything so I think w/e just a bitch to clean off the windshield from the inside. I start the car and go to shift. doesnt. so I shut her off. turn back on try again....nothing. so I use the shift lock release to shift.....unlocks and shifts so its not the tranny. I talk to a mechanic.....he says neutral safety switch.....ordered it from autozone put it in today.....still fuckin nothing. and Its an even bigger deal, since my goddamn brake light fuse keeps popping so I cant even drive around using the release.....which I dont mind....since I have no fuckin brake lights. Anyone have an idea of wtf it is?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

so I wake up yesterday morning to find out I left my windows down. didnt rain or anything so I think w/e just a bitch to clean off the windshield from the inside. I start the car and go to shift. doesnt. so I shut her off. turn back on try again....nothing. so I use the shift lock release to shift.....unlocks and shifts so its not the tranny. I talk to a mechanic.....he says neutral safety switch.....ordered it from autozone put it in today.....still fuckin nothing. and Its an even bigger deal, since my goddamn brake light fuse keeps popping so I cant even drive around using the release.....which I dont mind....since I have no fuckin brake lights. Anyone have an idea of wtf it is?

its a honda??? :vava:

wheres my prize?? :huh:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

brake lights dont work, it wont let you shift.. samething happend to my dad in his 01 taco.. try checking the wiring for the brake light system for any loose or broken connection.. since a fuse keeps blowing.. might check for a short..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

so after having a bitch fit in the house, I finally stopped by my friends shop. Basically what happened was, I have an LED 3rd brake light wired in. I was securing my rear deck to the metal the night before, and I took out the wiring to the light in order to do it. Somehow when I pulled the wiring out, one of the wires wasnt crimped fully and was touching the metal. So as soon as I pulled the wiring out again, it wasnt touching and I was able to shift..... I feel like a dumbass :crazy:

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

:censored: :censored:

sorry bibby but i was thinking the same thing.

domestic FTW!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Domestic FTL??

Ask any mechanic who works on a wide array of cars and see which make of car he/she likes best.

Honda. Simple, easy to work on, and great design. Most of the mechanics at my work dont like a lot of the GM/ Chrysler/ Ford etc.

Or they're a bunch of rice lovers. :01nocomment8so:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

brake lights dont work, it wont let you shift.. samething happend to my dad in his 01 taco.. try checking the wiring for the brake light system for any loose or broken connection.. since a fuse keeps blowing.. might check for a short..

ditto, we were working on a car at school in the auto shop where it wouldnt shift, and the lights wouldnt turn on when you hit the brake. turns out it was a single wire in a fuse-like panel under the steering wheel that told the computer if the brake was on or not. we re-crimped the connector back on it, plugged it in, worked perfectly.

I love wokring on american cars/trucks because it just seems like theres more room to work. my hondas engine compartment is nearly impossible to fit your hand in.