Is It Achieveable?

Ok soooooo there's this kid in town who has 2 solo x's on shit tons of wattage hitting a 153.1 I just got the sunfire and im going to wall it, do you think I can put up a 153 with a sunfire 2 18'' bl's and a crunch 3000gp and some extra bats completely sealed and dynamat the shit out of the car? Or would i just be wasting my time with the bl's? I don't think i would have enough to buy btl's and enough wattage to power them for atleast another year. But i'll have enough for 2 18'' bl's and a amp withing the next few months.

So basically has anyone seen bl's in a wall putting up some numbers above 150? I'd be satisfied with a 150 on the meter, if it doesn't hit it o well it will just be a loud ass daily driver.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

with your experience i dont see it happening

Thats the only thing that worries me =\ I wanna build it, try things out and see what i can do.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

uh experience or not its not very easy with that equipment

x2 btl's wtf. and maybe 3000 more watts. i got 3 12" aa mayhems and 9000 watts only does 152 on a burp.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

If you spend enough time on it I think 153 is achievable.

A guy here did 153 with 2x DD 9515 and 4000w in a half-wall, so 153 with a full wall and 3000w on 2 18's should be doable, just don't expect it do to it on music. Gonna have to be a pure burp setup.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Ok soooooo there's this kid in town who has 2 solo x's on shit tons of wattage hitting a 153.1 I just got the sunfire and im going to wall it, do you think I can put up a 153 with a sunfire 2 18'' bl's and a crunch 3000gp and some extra bats completely sealed and dynamat the shit out of the car? Or would i just be wasting my time with the bl's? I don't think i would have enough to buy btl's and enough wattage to power them for atleast another year. But i'll have enough for 2 18'' bl's and a amp withing the next few months.

So basically has anyone seen bl's in a wall putting up some numbers above 150? I'd be satisfied with a 150 on the meter, if it doesn't hit it o well it will just be a loud ass daily driver.

you need more power/better subs than BL's and some expierence

do it anyway. get your hands dirty and see what happens

spray foam is your friend

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class

Dude i think you could possibly get ir done. Take your time, do interchangeable ports so you can change your tuning, and you could get a 150 for sure.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Dude i think you could possibly get ir done. Take your time, do interchangeable ports so you can change your tuning, and you could get a 150 for sure.

Thanks for the feedback, I definitely want to do interchangeable ports. I just need access to a TL, maybe my parents can get that for me as my graduation gift lol.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Archived