Damn brotha that sucks..................... Don't knwo what we can do but, don't hesitate to hit me up when your ready to jump back in. I know it hurts. Its a learning experience thats for sure. Your a young man. I've seen that happen many a times. Its a serious bump in the road for you but, keep your head up bro. Time to start shopping for another car, although I understand the sentimental value of your little truck.

Thanks Kimo. Yeah, you'll definitely be seeing me around. I'll be seeing Alpine's Burb debut for sure. My next system is going to be done expensively and have some bad ass shit in it.

Christ man, I'm so sorry. I do know how it feels to have your pride and joy go up in smoke. I can't offer you new subs, which is damn right true fucking blue to do so, but I will say I'm sorry to hear this but I know you'll pull through and build yourself a system that will blast the memories out of your mind.

And as I was once told; All experiences are good experiences. For sure you learnt some valuable info, and I know that you'll apply that. We make mistakes so we can learn, it's the best way.

I had a patron set my very first PA on fire at a gig, and I could do nothing but watch it burn. But I learn't from that, and built it up stronger and harder than ever. Head up my friend, everything will sort itself out in the end.

Cheers

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

It could be a blessing. You could do all kinds of crazy things to it now like a v8 chop top body drop air bags camper shell chopped down with a wall. Is your inshurence going to cover any of it?

It could be a blessing. You could do all kinds of crazy things to it now like a v8 chop top body drop air bags camper shell chopped down with a wall. Is your inshurence going to cover any of it?

Nope. Only blessing I'm getting from that is hopefully somebody needing a chassis, bed, front end, and engine. I only have liability on the car, so nothing I do will be covered. Only if somebody hits me will anything be covered. We're not even going to make a claim. I could do a lot of things, but the truth is its not worth it. I lost $5000 today. I haven't even made that much this year with 480 hours of work. All I can hope for is to break even on the deal and get $1500 out of it. I got the truck for free. I poured my heart and earnings into the sound system though. It slapped for a standard cab truck. There was $1500+ worth of stuff in the car, but I have about $1000 worth of stuff that has come out.

Thanks Micky. Yeah, everything happens for a reason. My next car will have a $5000 sound system in it. Done right the first time. Battery concealed in a battery box, or away from any potential hazards. I'm thinking a stetsom 7KD 16v, a couple btls, a box tuned to 32 hertz, Knu RCAs, Kinetik 3100s, a shit load of dynamat/ hushmat/ RAAMAT- Who knows. It'll take some time. Box sealed off from the trunk facing into the cab, EA Alt. Cuz in my neck of the woods, everybody thinks JL 1000/1s and W7s are the way to go, and that a 12'' kicker in the trunk 'slaps hella hard'......But that ain't shit.

Wow mate that is terrible luck, I would never wish that on anybody :( You make me paranoid about my car now, but you have to look on the brightside, atleast nobody was hurt as things may have been alot worse.

Hope you get your things slapping again soon!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

def sry to hear that... for any one .. it sucks to see all your wrk and sweet go dwn ... especially if it was ur first truck and first system.. damn man welp dont kno what i got to offer but ill throw some shit out there if you need some help on some highs or ne thing .... i got a couple pairs of JBL p series 6.5's.. and a few others just pm and let me know

rly sry to hear abt this..

hold your head up .. now is a perfect time to go bigger and better :D

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-