Jump to content

One Of The Sickest Trucks Ever!


FI_Aaron

Recommended Posts

Posted

I like the truck itself, but 30's is overkill. body dropped on 24's would be baller. but not 30's.

And the grey plastic thing on the back always bothered me, on any avalanche, I think it needs to be color matched to the vehicle. (aka Chicken, I THINK, dont quote me)

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Posted

I like the truck itself, but 30's is overkill. body dropped on 24's would be baller. but not 30's.

And the grey plastic thing on the back always bothered me, on any avalanche, I think it needs to be color matched to the vehicle. (aka Chicken, I THINK, dont quote me)

Escalade EXT's have all the color matched panels, that's what you're thinking of. I think the rims are too big. Makes the truck look cheesy to me.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

  • 1 month later...
Posted

body dropped on 24's would be baller. but not 30's.

lmao did you really just say that!? how the hell does that make any sense? do you have any idea what kind of engineering goes into making a truck lay out on 30's? I'm almost positive Extensive and MIC is the only shops that have layed trucks out on 30's

  • 5 months later...
Posted

That truck is sick.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

Posted

trucks been around for a while... but still awesome to watch... it's not easy to lay frame on 30s

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

  • 2 months later...
Posted

I'd say A for fab work to tuck those mammoth's but I'm not a fan of big rims... Anything over 20" is to big.

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Posted
trucks been around for a while... but still awesome to watch... it's not easy to lay frame on 30s

So difficult that this truck doesnt even do it. Everyone is saying it lays on 30's but it doesnt lay out, it's just bagged. Would you say chicken's escalade lays out on the 26's??? no, neither does this.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

26's would do that truck lovely. looks good now but wits rims that big its hard to find a vehicle big enough for them to not have that toy look. i would take it now too tho

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5864 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...