do u want true duals or are u gonna run a single in dual out muffler?

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I dk about the 5.3l but 2 of my friends have borla exhausts and I think they sound sick.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Ive never seen under one of those but true duals seems like its gonna be some custom ass work going on, you sure theyre only gonna charge 350?

hey if you live near dallas fort worth i gota couple shops i would hook you up with some flowmaster true duals all the way to the back with chrome tips for 320 and if you want them dump how you said i would have to check up with my dad but i thik we charge 250 out the door everything included

When I click the link it says this vid is no longer available.

Try refreshing the page. Or putting your mouse up in the address bar and hitting enter with the youtube link up there. Happens to me sometimes. I always thought a ton of videos were not available, then did this once, and realized it was just being stupid.