01xtreme Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 What engine is in it? 4.3L turbo My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
droopy89 Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 4.3L turbo severly underrated at 280hp 1997 S10 EC Whats in it 106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat DB Elec. 250 amp alt. HC800&HC1400 MLA Module Alpine 9886 Knukonceptz wires Clarion EQS746 poopy Alpine door co-ax's Change IS Coming
teamgatesbigc Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 wow lucky.. those are so damn quick i love those trucks! props to you! 2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's 2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's 4 kinetik 2000's Infinity mids and high's Mb Quart DSC480 Dc Power Alt MLA 2001 Buick regal GS
Gearstix Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 Very nice. I would love to own one. They are very cool. I wish GM would do more stuff like this.. 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
Charger Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 That is an awesome truck! I have never ever seen one of those in my life. When I read 'Typhoon' I thought you were talking about one of these which is called a Typhoon also but that truck is badass Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 not to take away from your beauty but here are a typoon from my area. This is my buddies phoon. Randy....how has scott been doing....its been a while since ive talked to him My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
97Dime Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 yea thouse things are nice and quick..my buddys dad has one it justs sits there but its the syclone..pickup version..has a upgraded trubo and chip runs like 12.90's...sick rides 1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr. L5 Kicker 15" Kicker 750.1
assman Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 Randy....how has scott been doing....its been a while since ive talked to him He is doing good,works alot and when he isnt working he is working on the phoon.He is working on the encloser right now but also needs to finish new doors for it.I was talking to him yesterday and told him about this site,he said he will have to check it out.I will let him know you asked about him and maybe he will join. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Pitbullx Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 scott made alot of chevy guys cry when he tore into that truck, I love that bish! Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
Shinju Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 Good find, Those now a day's are getting harder and harder to find let alone one in good shape as the one pictured. I have drove both the Cyclone and the Typhoon and enjoyed the hell out of them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.