Sonic Electronix

*noob Question* Amp Install For New 2008 Accord.

Buy a fuse tap and tap of the wiper fuse.

if you buy a fuse tap it will already have a extra slot for a fuse for the added wire.

071-585L.jpg

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=071-585

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Buy a fuse tap and tap of the wiper fuse.

if you buy a fuse tap it will already have a extra slot for a fuse for the added wire.

071-585L.jpg

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=071-585

That's a pretty cool way to tap into the fusebox. Does autozone or any other local car parts supplier carry this? cuz i really don't have time to order this online. i need to pick this up tom.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

just grab a test light and find a switched fuse in the fuse box that is not a crucial part of the vehicles electrical system, then remove the fuse, now take the test light and test the slots the fuse came out of, then wrap a little piece of the wire around the prong that dosent get power (that way if the fuse blows, the amp will quit working and not fry anything)..... thats just how i always do it anyway.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

can be cool and hook it up to foglights if he ahs em, lets you turn it off if needed and in most cars itll turn off with ignition

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

can be cool and hook it up to foglights if he ahs em, lets you turn it off if needed and in most cars itll turn off with ignition

then the lights would have to be on for the amp to turn on...... a switched fuse or tapping on to a switched wire (and adding a fuse) would be the best way.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

then the lights would have to be on for the amp to turn on...... a switched fuse or tapping on to a switched wire (and adding a fuse) would be the best way.....

not necessarily. the switch is what turns them on, and the fuse is in line with the circuit before the switch to protect it. you can turn head/fog lights on without the car on (maybe not all fog lights tho) so i'm thinking that circuit will always be hot. if that was the case then they couldnt use the wiper fuse or else they'd only be on when the wipers are on. but since you can only turn on wipers when the car itself is on, that'd be the fuse you'd wanna use. same with the fog lights if you can only turn em on when the car is on.

hook the wire up to the sunroof fuse (if he doesnt have one) or fog lamps or the radio... i have mine running to the radio and if the radio is off then the amp is off.... works just fine.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600