Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Reason I said each one who starts a state/region would be there own don is b/c that is most like the real mafia. Steve will be the don of cali, but he would also be the strongest don :) I love mafia stuff.

thats pretty much how I see it. but Steve would be the Godfather of all Families not that he would care really.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Yeah...steve prolly thinks were all idiots lol or then again he may think its an awesome idea who knows but the man himself

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

Reason I said each one who starts a state/region would be there own don is b/c that is most like the real mafia. Steve will be the don of cali, but he would also be the strongest don :) I love mafia stuff.

So does this mean I am the Don of South Dakota? :D:pardon:

Derp.

Posted

So does this mean I am the Don of South Dakota? :D:pardon:

Yes just as i am the don of NC

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

I better have som new mobsters on myspace here REAL soon... :aggressive::aggressive:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...