Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

is it supposed to ask me to start my own family?

yup you need to invite others to it now. I am already part of yours since you joined me.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest clifford3030
Posted

Don roscoe.... I pledge myself to the family....

Am I in yet, am I in yet??? haha

I'm up here in manhattan by the way, i do have a 15" Fi Q with a USAmps XT2000 plus Clif Design comps and the kicker ZX650.4... o and 0/1 gauge

Good enough credintials?

Posted

Don roscoe.... I pledge myself to the family....

Am I in yet, am I in yet??? haha

I'm up here in manhattan by the way, i do have a 15" Fi Q with a USAmps XT2000 plus Clif Design comps and the kicker ZX650.4... o and 0/1 gauge

Good enough credintials?

manhattan KS?
different mafia bro not trying to step on your club by anymeans D! :D Just started this to get some peeps together and closer ya know ;)

Im like all by myself in wiscompton (tear tear).

get some members on here and start a chapter foo!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest clifford3030
Posted

Hell ya i'm in the kansas! Thats why I asked you Roscoe, you are the Don of the tri-state

Posted

Hell ya i'm in the kansas! Thats why I asked you Roscoe, you are the Don of the tri-state

ahhh I see ok well here is your prospect banner

Posted Image

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest clifford3030
Posted

ahhh I see ok well here is your prospect banner

Posted Image

Not bad but I'm gonna have to change it to "Toad" and definately not pink lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 567 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...