They have a couple pandas around...its good if ur at the mall and want more food for ur dollar...no complaining there :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

thats just it. In the river city Market place in jacksonville there are like three other japanese/chinese food restaurants, sit down get waited on traditional places. All of which have really good food. And several take out places within a ten minute drive. But the Panda is right out the door of the hotel ( other side of the interstate ) and it has always been fresh. And once I get called to work, I have about a hour and a half to get my shit together and eat if I haven't already , and then be out under the carport at the hotel where we catch our private taxi service to the yard to get on the trains. I had to go to wal mart, get toothpaste and whatnot, and stopped by on the way back to the hotel. for a drive thru or walk in - eat now place you can't beat it.

Now you wanna see somethin strange. In waycross we have this place called Mt. Fuji. It IS NOT part of the chain of restaurants we have in some parts of the country. It is supposed to be japanese food. you have the fried rice , hibachi steak, chicken, shrimp, broccoli, zucchini, onions mushrooms ... that kinda "open grill cooking" japanese food. no sushi, and they don't cook at your table, but you can see the grills from the ordering line. Now, it is kind of an anomaly. It is a japanese food establishment, yet they have guys working there that are latin. I wanna say the girl told me they were from Argentina. None of the guys cooking the food speak any English at all, and they certainly don't speak japanese. Yet here they are cooking the food that most japanese take a lot of pride in preparing and serving. They precook the steak and then refrigerate it, and just sorta warm it up on the grill, the shrimp are boiled, then frozen , and heated up on the grill. the chicken, same thing , boiled, heated on the damn grill... they do fry the rice properly, and I think the guy has fun making a mess of a large pile of rice on one dedicated grill. And everything they cook they add a huge scoop of butter and way too much soy/terriyaki sorta sauce to it ... why I don't know.

What surprises me more, the girl that runs the register is american, ( my guess inbred maybe , i don't know ) she doesn't say hibachi, more like "he-bitch-EEE" . God damn. If you are gonna serve it, at least have enough respect to pronounce it right...Correcting her does no good. " the manager says that how ya say it " I SHIT YOU NOT. the fucked up thing is, this is a really small town in middle georgia, and the Wal-mart sees more traffic than the little mall next to it. This is the only japanese food restaurant in the town, and the place is busy every day. I would hate to see a japanese family come to town and open any sort of restaurant . I would give this place two weeks and it would be closed. Oh, and it always smells like bleach inside the place. why the fuck would you want to sit in a restaurant and eat food when all you smell is bleach...

sorry for the rant...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Nothing beats the chinese food in the airport i think its called china express or something

there is one in Redding called Peter Chu and they be severing quail and such.. but what airport are you talking bout?

They have a couple pandas around...its good if ur at the mall and want more food for ur dollar...no complaining there :)

x2.. Roseville Gallery Mall over in Roseville.. lol

Yea there are a few in mine and finkster's area. Good price for decent on the go chinese.

I just douse the rice with that weak ass soy sauce they have in the packets.

Out of the bottle soy sauce is way better.

their soy sauce and their chilly sauce are nasty IMO..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

if you notice a "shortage " in cats in the upcoming months dont worry the 2 arent related :01nocomment8so:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

if you notice a "shortage " in cats in the upcoming months dont worry the 2 arent related :01nocomment8so:

That is reason I have kinda stayed away from chinese food my buddy works at a pizza place and in the dumpster they shared with the chinese place that is now out of business they found dead cats in the dumpster

That is reason I have kinda stayed away from chinese food my buddy works at a pizza place and in the dumpster they shared with the chinese place that is now out of business they found dead cats in the dumpster

you mean the # 3 speical ha ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg