Sonic Electronix

Its how you tune it. I didnt say they wouldnt sound good. Because the cab of a s10 is so small you have give a little to gain a little. if you want to do hair tricks and pound the ground your going to have to give up a bit of sq. thats why I said youll find your self going back to certain songs that sound good. It can be done im sure if your German or something. But for the stuff were talking about thats what we get.

Yeah, no i know what ur sayn.. i just thought u meant in general.. Actually one of my buddies has an S10... i have a colorado. It sucks because he has less air to move, and thus seeming louder in his truck

Posted Image

and.. im american.. lol

With no wall......

3 15's below the window firing forward with a long slot port all the way across the back of the box firing up.

with a wall......

6 15's with a long slot port across the bottom.

Either way dont tune it too low in the 30's or it will suck. If you really want to do hair tricks then do 6 15's sealed and get a good eq with a 30hz knob.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

im thikinking 4 q 18's and trying a port wjere the concole would be and if it doesnt work just blocking it off and i'll have a console and 4 18's sealed.but 6 15's would be kinda crazy.i want it to sound good not great but decent only music i listen to with bass is rap anyways so im not sure might try looking for some 15's that i could seal,maybe some icons http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

ui know that but it wont be able to be constantly played i want something i can jam on all day not burp

why not? you own a s10 there like the crxs of trucks lol

if you dont have a 3rd door 6 15s will be a tight sqwez. Im trying to figure out how to run 4 15s and not loose my rear veiw mirror figuratively speaking sins it broke off a long time ago. hehe I also dont have a 3rd door :( when i ran 3 15s i had to pull the plastic and jump seats out.

mxman38 I like your truck! do you have any vids of it.

why not? you own a s10 there like the crxs of trucks lol

if you dont have a 3rd door 6 15s will be a tight sqwez. Im trying to figure out how to run 4 15s and not loose my rear veiw mirror figuratively speaking sins it broke off a long time ago. hehe I also dont have a 3rd door :( when i ran 3 15s i had to pull the plastic and jump seats out.

mxman38 I like your truck! do you have any vids of it.

thanks big p, ya i do but the vid i have is of my old set up with my T10001's and box tuned @ 45hz... i just finished my new install at about 4a.m.... i will have vids of it later if ya want. I dont wanna thread jack but im sure ill throw some pics and vids up of it later today when i get everything tweaked.

heres the old set up tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe21H5vNREU...feature=related

pic of new set up

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived