Jump to content

Happy B-day Meade!


Sp33dyG

Recommended Posts

Posted

Happy Birthday mang...hope you have a good one.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Posted

Happy birfday homeboy, bottom up a couple for me tonight. Originally, I was supposed to be in Fresno this weekend, if I were I'd come visit you and tell you in person.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Posted

Happy Birthday Steve Meade :D

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

happy bday

Happy birthday! You should be happy. You've lived for one more trip around the sun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...