Watch Out For Antivirus 2009

while I was out of town during the week, my wife or kids went to some site and caught the antivirus 2009 virus or whatever it is.

I tried for hours to kill it, to no avial, I had to wipe the hdd, so becarefull out there.

Great!

I never will understand why people enjoy screwing up other peoples stuff just because.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

while I was out of town during the week, my wife or kids went to some site and caught the antivirus 2009 virus or whatever it is.

I tried for hours to kill it, to no avial, I had to wipe the hdd, so becarefull out there.

Was gonna post this link

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/malware-re...-antivirus-2009

But noticed you formatted. I guess this can be for anybody else that gets this virus and clicks on this thread.

Been there done that. Steve said I was weak cause I couldn't get rid of it. ;) I wipped the whole HD too. this one is no joke.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

is that the one that turns your desktop blue? if so my friend has it and i cant get it off.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

just got rid of it on my friends comp with that program... took 15 min. but he had the 2008 version.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg