I have the Viper 791v. with the LCD Pager Remote. My screen is busted to shit and the buttons dont like to work sometimes. Is there anyone on here that could get me a good price? Can anyone get the little back up remote that has the 4 buttons on it with no LCD screen?

Team Deadly Hertz

eBay will be your cheapest bet.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I have the Viper 791v. with the LCD Pager Remote. My screen is busted to shit and the buttons dont like to work sometimes.

Do you know how to solder??

I got a old lcd remote that has been dropped a few times, and something else broke off on the board, but the screen is still good.

There are 12 pins holding the lcd on that would need to be unsoldered and resoldered.

You pay shipping and its yours.

I also bought one on ebay for like 100$ and I waited and waited damn near 2 months til I got my remote, by then Id already spent $150 for a new remote from bestbuy, and 2 weeks later the ebay one came. Seller had thousands of these remotes and many others, but never responded til emails. I forget the powersellers name, but id remember if i seen it.. lol

Do you know how to solder??

I got a old lcd remote that has been dropped a few times, and something else broke off on the board, but the screen is still good.

There are 12 pins holding the lcd on that would need to be unsoldered and resoldered.

You pay shipping and its yours.

I also bought one on ebay for like 100$ and I waited and waited damn near 2 months til I got my remote, by then Id already spent $150 for a new remote from bestbuy, and 2 weeks later the ebay one came. Seller had thousands of these remotes and many others, but never responded til emails. I forget the powersellers name, but id remember if i seen it.. lol

Thanks bro, but sometimes the buttons dont want to work, and the battery will lose connection and it will start singing to me like it does when you put a battery in it. So I think its time to get a new one.

Team Deadly Hertz

I got a brand new one in package also, but I think the best price I could do on it is $90 shipped, which is a couple bucks more then the ebay auctions.

I never used the remote, but I did open the package one night when my battery died in my current remote, so I opened the package to take the new battery out of the new remote so I could fall back asleep and not have to go buy a triple a right that second. I would replace the battery with a new one if you bought it.

Like I said I had a couple, my old broken one (it stopped vibrating, the motor broke off), then I ordered one from a powerseller on ebay and took months to recieve the remote, so then I bought one from bestbuy and took it up the a$$ by paying around $150 for it, then the ebay remote showed up. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I've got the same problem, cracked screen. I've got the 479v though I believe, I've been wondering if it's not possible to take the remote apart and get the shell of it covered in a rubber type bed liner, just for a little more cushion durability. Anyone have ideas with that? I've never tried to take it apart yet, but when I get a replacement I will.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner