What Kind Of Pets Do You Have?

damn steven, u breedin (sp) in ur back yard, lolol

well its my uncles shit i just help sometimes. (like moving that bigasssumbitch 240gal)

but yea he breeds fish and sells them to a friend of his that own a pet store.

He just got about 30 more 10 gallon tanks and a tent twice the size right beside the smaller tent.

They also have another 8 or so 55 gallon tanks inside their house.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

well its my uncles shit i just help sometimes. (like moving that bigasssumbitch 240gal)

but yea he breeds fish and sells them to a friend of his that own a pet store.

He just got about 30 more 10 gallon tanks and a tent twice the size right beside the smaller tent.

They also have another 8 or so 55 gallon tanks inside their house.

i want a 200+ gallon tank, how much did he pay for that?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I had a ALBINO Bearded dragon for Along time, And then all of a sudden it got a Tumer in its throat and i just put him to sleep they wanted like $1200 to fix him....

And i had a Chamelon For a while and A cricket Bit him inside his throat and he died...

And now i just have a dog and a cat.... I want a Skunk bad, there Sick as Fawk!

You had and albino, that is so tight, those things a expensive. One sold by my house a couple years back for a G. I would really like a translucent bearded, but those are starting at 3 bills. My next reptile is goin to be either a snake or a couple of Chamelon's, those things are so freaking awsome!!!

what kinda fish?? actually since this is here, lets see some fishtank pixs...:)

Thats why it's hear, post them up, lets see what you got :ph34r:

I HAD a fish tank... Saltwater with 2 Puffer Fish (Fun to Poke and scare) And a (humu­humu­nuku­nuku­āpuaʻa Fish) That bastard Was Expensive... I paid $195 for him! and he Was MEAN!

Thats wat i paid for the lizard on the left that is in the first pic today. But if she can have the same results as the last female i had (died of kidney failur), she'll pay for herself in no time next year. With my last female i was averaging 28 eggs per clutch, she paid for my car audio :give_rose:

But i do miss her though :(

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Six rabbits, two dogs, one cat, and a flying squirrel. I've had so many odd pets...

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

this is my bedroom tank, my families 60 gallon is at our office

fish.jpg

i see an angel...and looks like some kind of gourami...so your next tank going to be saltwalter???

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

i want a 200+ gallon tank, how much did he pay for that?

he got it for free. the pic where there 3 guys the dude on the left owns the house and rents it out. some people just left it when they moved out. The guy use to work for my uncle and when he saw it he told him he could come get it.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i have a dog, a cat, a hamster, a ball python, two betta fish, and a partridge in a pair tree! :ph34r:

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

i see an angel...and looks like some kind of gourami...so your next tank going to be saltwalter???

also a tiger oscar and a severn...they just got 10 feeder fish so there behind the collosium (sp)

stephen, where does he get his tanks from? like the 10's and 55's

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: