littleitaly1990 Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 congrats bro! A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
pstone11 Posted August 22, 2008 Author Report Posted August 22, 2008 Thanks guys!! I'll get a pic or 2 up in a bit. Me and Conner finally got home to catch a shower, grab some grub then head on back to the hospital. We should be home first thing tomorrow morning. Exhausted!, I can't even imagine how she feels though. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
pstone11 Posted August 23, 2008 Author Report Posted August 23, 2008 Here she is! What a sweetie! I'm in love already Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
BASS14 Posted August 23, 2008 Report Posted August 23, 2008 congrats bro!!! Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted August 23, 2008 Report Posted August 23, 2008 Pat she is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Makes me want another Once again Hella congratulations to you and mamma!!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
pstone11 Posted August 23, 2008 Author Report Posted August 23, 2008 Pat she is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Makes me want another Once again Hella congratulations to you and mamma!!!! Thanks man! I can't stop smiling. I thought I was good with just my son, but this is an amazing feeling having a little girl too. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
roscoe1129 Posted August 23, 2008 Report Posted August 23, 2008 Thanks man! I can't stop smiling. I thought I was good with just my son, but this is an amazing feeling having a little girl too. I absolutely know what you mean! I couldnt imagine life without mine :D Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Brick2560 Posted August 23, 2008 Report Posted August 23, 2008 Congrats mane, shes beautiful/adorable "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
reinke Posted August 23, 2008 Report Posted August 23, 2008 congrats man. she is beautiful. ----reference's---- meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.