im not hating on big rims on trucks or suv or whatever.. this statement be said one way or another, plenty of time.. dont hate on something that is different.. some will like some will hate it.. everything you do, from how you talk, to how you dress or where you work... there will always be haters.. its part of life...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

• 3 weeks later...

kin'el that is pretty sick man! woulden't like to bye the tyres for it LOL

xx

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not hating, I just think it's hilariooous every time I see one of those donks come in my brother's shop on a flatbed because the lower ball-joint snapped off. Happens all the time when you get that much unsprung weight. + The larger the diameter of the wheel, the more leverage it has against the controll arms when turning a corner. The force can be more than 20 times that of a standard diameter wheel. Add some hydraulics to max out the mis-alignment of the ball joint and *POP!* - you get some REAL 3 wheel motion. (because the 4rth wheel has fallen off, and is rolling down the street)

good find assman on the bubble chevy..now I understand that most of you guys arent from FL. so let me help you out of so you dont sound SO stupid when talking about other peoples hobbies. ( I pesonally dont like the cars like this but I can repect them In the work that they put in them).... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donk

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Definition:

4. donk

Any POS late 80's or early 90's American heap (preferably an Impala) that has large enough wheels installed until it resembles (and rides and handles like) a Conestoga wagon. This is done so it sits up high enough so as to be at the same eye level as the Playas with real juice ridin in their Escalades. Adding in a bad candy paint job and Wal-Mart sub box completes the transformation.

With no money left over for necessary suspension and brake upgrades, the lifespan is limited to a few drug runs or the first Police chase, whichever occurs first.

That donk is fly and ridin high.

LMAO, come on why dont we just call it like highrider? or something :P

lmao @ - "This is done so it sits up high enough so as to be at the same eye level as the Playas with real juice ridin in their Escalades"

And "Adding in a bad candy paint job and Wal-Mart sub box completes the transformation"

________________________________________________________________________________

Youtube:SPLBeast

Curret Setup: Two 12'' MTX 5500's in a Vented Box and Two 10" punch in a Ported Box

Once I sell my dirtbike ill be starting my project on four-eight SPL 15"s

if you have any advice or anything pm me or email me - [email protected] Thanks :D

MTX TC4004(4Channel)

Boss 3500Watt Amp - $200(MonoBlock)

Two 10" Punch - $250

Two 12'' MTX 5500's - $500

Highs - $200

Mids - $100

Power Acoustik PC2.0F - $50

Wiring and Other items - $150

Look on the other persons face when they hear a Van bumpin way louder than their car - Priceless

dsc0008rn5.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0176fy3.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0142rd1.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0132xo7.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0149sk9.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0162el4.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0165mq2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I have a Kenwood amp and Two Tens (built the boxes for) for the mid range I gotta put back in

Livin Loud Livin Proud

like you know if you had no money for a nice truck and you had a car and 26" rims laying around you would try and fit them on :P

________________________________________________________________________________

Youtube:SPLBeast

Curret Setup: Two 12'' MTX 5500's in a Vented Box and Two 10" punch in a Ported Box

Once I sell my dirtbike ill be starting my project on four-eight SPL 15"s

if you have any advice or anything pm me or email me - [email protected] Thanks :D

MTX TC4004(4Channel)

Boss 3500Watt Amp - $200(MonoBlock)

Two 10" Punch - $250

Two 12'' MTX 5500's - $500

Highs - $200

Mids - $100

Power Acoustik PC2.0F - $50

Wiring and Other items - $150

Look on the other persons face when they hear a Van bumpin way louder than their car - Priceless

dsc0008rn5.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0176fy3.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0142rd1.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0132xo7.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0149sk9.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0162el4.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0165mq2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I have a Kenwood amp and Two Tens (built the boxes for) for the mid range I gotta put back in

Livin Loud Livin Proud

Archived