db_dragger_nv Posted August 26, 2008 Report Posted August 26, 2008 this is my first post on here, just wanting to say hello! I like men!!! and penis and little boys!! ruv me rong time!!!
BASS14 Posted August 26, 2008 Report Posted August 26, 2008 wat up....and welcome to smd!!!! Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
andym85 Posted August 26, 2008 Report Posted August 26, 2008 welcome sir!! enjoy your stay! i likes me some audio stuff...
Sampsonite Posted August 26, 2008 Report Posted August 26, 2008 Intruduce Yourself And Welcome --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
db_dragger_nv Posted August 26, 2008 Author Report Posted August 26, 2008 thank you everyone... hope to enjoy it here... CAUSE IT IS ALL ABOUT DB DRAGGIN ENVY!! I like men!!! and penis and little boys!! ruv me rong time!!!
civicman Posted August 26, 2008 Report Posted August 26, 2008 thank you everyone... hope to enjoy it here... CAUSE IT IS ALL ABOUT DB DRAGGIN ENVY!! nice to meet u have fun on smd B slap yo mama twice Team Bassick Nyman
Forevrbumpn Posted August 26, 2008 Report Posted August 26, 2008 welcome what are you running in the lanes? Cant believe no one asked that yet BTW, you'll love it here man I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
dr.db Posted August 26, 2008 Report Posted August 26, 2008 Enjoy the show :clapping: There is a lot of knowledge in here...have fun with it!!
db_dragger_nv Posted August 27, 2008 Author Report Posted August 27, 2008 welcome what are you running in the lanes? Cant believe no one asked that yet BTW, you'll love it here man right now i dont have anything. I sold my 2 RF p3 12's to XtremeSPL like 4 weeks ago. and saving for an amp. I wont be out this year. i will probabily be at autorama at the begining of the season. I use to work with XtremeSPL when he lived here in Nevada. But he moved to california, and has been talkina bout me joining here for a long time. I went to a few db drags with him in nevada at jc car audio. but havent been since that time. I like men!!! and penis and little boys!! ruv me rong time!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.