every new year me and my boy let off about 200 rounds this year i got to bust off my new 500 S&W and DAMN it is a beast i had to use my phone for tha vids so its very poor quailty but oh well HAPPY NEW YEAR !                                                                                  th_1645765618_ORIG-1.jpg                                              now in this vid my boy was bustin slugs from his 12ga pistol grip pump but next to my 500 his flash looked like a 22 LOLth_1645765613_ORIG.jpg

I disagree with guns shouldn't be made, of course we need guns.

However guns shouldn't be used to "celebrate"... Maybe he shot into the ground, a lake, into the ocean whatever but there are other people that celebrate by firing their guns into the air and that's how innocent people get struck by bullets.

Very true. A friend of mine was hit by a stray bullet in Iraq because locals were celebrating the national Soccer teams win over Saudia Arabia. He was sitting outside on his phone and got hit in the knee. Shattered it all.

But in the vids you can see that he has the gun aimed towards the ground.

I disagree 100% about the not making guns comment too. If we didn't have guns, someone else would.

[glow=red,2,300]GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, STUPID PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE GUNS KILL PEOPLE.[/glow]

Very true. A friend of mine was hit by a stray bullet in Iraq because locals were celebrating the national Soccer teams win over Saudia Arabia. He was sitting outside on his phone and got hit in the knee. Shattered it all.

But in the vids you can see that he has the gun aimed towards the ground.

I disagree 100% about the not making guns comment too. If we didn't have guns, someone else would.

[glow=red,2,300]GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, STUPID PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE GUNS KILL PEOPLE.[/glow]

Very true...Guns don't kill people

i love guns but 200 rounds into the ground seems kind of like a waste. there wasnt a propain tank or something near by to shoot? I ussaly goto oregon and buy exploding targets when im gonna do some night shooting.