Extreme Groundpounder Build Up. Got Steel?(new Pics/doors Started 10-23-2k8)

here ya go, the second pic tells the story  :ohmy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

yea I know ugly feet

Posted Image

see that tank and board its mounted on, yea that did that to my toe, learned a lesson tho, allways where ma boots while the garage workin.

they need to make those in steel toe.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Ouch man, I feel the pain!

When I was a kid, my sister and I always ran after eachother beating eachother up, I have broke my pinky toes maybe 3 times then. Then about 4yrs ago, I broke it again running for the phone, its dangerous enough not wearing shoes in the house.. lol... I have 3 girls that walk thru the garage constantly, taking out the garbage, with only socks on, and most of the time, I have nails, and screws laying everywhere, so far they have dodged the bullit, but Iam sure they will learn thier lesson too one day - They need too!!

:ranting2:   :poster_oops:

And, Newcents, are you serious? I thought those were the boots from Aliens or somethin.. lol, serious protection there

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived