LMAO....the only thing acidic that I know of to be used to damage a car would be brake fluid or bologna...(yes, it eats paint) I was almost expelled from high school for "throwing bologna on cars".....we were throwing a football in the parking lot....that teacher was effin stupid, she was later fired for screwing the asst. principle, her husband was the band teacher. The asst. principle was also fired, but he was fired for screwing 5 seniors (for better grades), and that teacher. My high school was so jacked up man, I miss it....LoL.

lol um shaving cream and or egg if its not cleaned messes up the paint... not sure which one bc i did both and alot

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

you dont ever fuck with another persons care.EVER!

you need to find every single one of these people and beat them with in a inch of there life.  leave them knowing that if they coniue this worse will happen.

find the guy who punched your brother pin him down while your brother shoves the brass knuckles up the mans ass then beat him.

if u cant do this then call the cops and be a rat.

weld his doors shut....

get that gel that eats the paint right down to the metal. once its on there it doesnt stop until it reaches the steel. try to wipe it off and it just smears

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

super glue in the lock works quite well. and if you have ever hunted you know of colver scents such as skunk pis. just take a siringe full and inject it into the car via the door sill.you cant get that smell out.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

its one thing to mess with someone...but someones ride...they took the bitch way out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

you dont ever fuck with another persons care.EVER!

you need to find every single one of these people and beat them with in a inch of there life.  leave them knowing that if they coniue this worse will happen.

find the guy who punched your brother pin him down while your brother shoves the brass knuckles up the mans ass then beat him.

if u cant do this then call the cops and be a rat.

i agree... but as stated he was only going to fuck with their car if the police couldnt get them. Cops were already involved because they decided to take the bitch way out and fuck up his car

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Brake fluid will eat the paint off. But thats too easy to fix. Get a sharp peice of metal and scratch down the side of there car. Put all the pressure you can, so it digs into the metal. Then take some whole potatos and jam them into the exhaust. Surgar in the gas is a good thing to.

Dam I can go on and on.