Alternator Clearance Sale -now With Pics-

Bump, I just unwrapped a new pallet of clearance stuff, I have a 200amp Chevy unit with adjustable voltage for $229, a bunch of 200 amp Ford units for $179 , and some 140 amp Ford units for $150 . I have a bunch of early chrysler units here too -

Holler.

• 2 years later...

Bump, I just unwrapped a new pallet of clearance stuff, I have a 200amp Chevy unit with adjustable voltage for $229, a bunch of 200 amp Ford units for $179 , and some 140 amp Ford units for $150 . I have a bunch of early chrysler units here too -

Holler.

damn when can we get another one of these? it was some great deals goin on in 2k8 lets bring em to 2k10 and 11

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

mechman holiday sale ftw?

same thing i was thinking my good sir same thing...

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Would a Scion TC 07 alt be in here? If you get me a good price ill buy it tomorrow lol :pardon:

didnt realize how old this thread is...

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Anything on sale for an 06 trailblazer 4wd v6?

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived