Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

wont running the wire next to the exhaust be bad... should there not be some sort of heat shield over the wire

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Looks great mate, nice, tidy work!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

i'm not under the hood. risky, i know. but i'll be fusing my back batts and before the amps with 300a fuses.

and i ran my last set of wires in the same place back in the summer. and i pulled all of it out before i ran the new stuff and it looked fine. there was one spot that was a lil melted when i was dumb and didn't tie it back to my frame and rubbed up against my exhaust manifold. but i fixed that right away and these are not close enough to come in contact with there current possition.

good call though

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Bills, are you going to have access to a TL once you get the build done? I hope so cause I thinkt that your going to be very surprised with what kind of a score your gonna put up. Since you got the single GP3000 on the way you could always just run that to the subs until you get another one, but I'm sure that you've already thought of that. I think that I'm almost as excited about your build as you are, cause I wanna see how the box turns out :)

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Bills, are you going to have access to a TL once you get the build done? I hope so cause I thinkt that your going to be very surprised with what kind of a score your gonna put up. Since you got the single GP3000 on the way you could always just run that to the subs until you get another one, but I'm sure that you've already thought of that. I think that I'm almost as excited about your build as you are, cause I wanna see how the box turns out :)

acually, i found a second amp on craigs list. 375 shipped. and its not been used, he has two and i'm going for the unused one. ya. ican't wait to get this thing done. i am going to have to suck up some pride and whatever money i have left after this next amp, i have to pay for new ball joints to ber put in. i have them. i got better ones then OE, just one step up, and i may have a shop with a guy that is a manager that i know well do it. its a really good guy. good christian. drove busses for a ton of years. haha

Bills

KwB

I am really liking it, but the only way it sounds good is cause I have it chopped right after the miffler. I really want to have a tip

KwB

Looks like its coming along nice, did you rebuild the box or using the same from before? Did you ever get to fiberglass the inside or add more bracing to it? Keep up the work and we need more pics.... :)

2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module

Build Pics

Archived