Bills Posted February 19, 2009 Author Report Posted February 19, 2009 I know what joo gonna haz fer submoofers Ya, I think only tenish people do. LOL Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Nightshade Posted February 19, 2009 Report Posted February 19, 2009 Nightshade, box is right at like 8.01 cubes after all displacement, Bills That's right cause you told me that you were going to add .5 cubes to the box to compensate for the new subs that your getting. I'm glad you like it, now do you think that the 150 on the dash is going to be possible I think that the box will work just fine with the amount of port area that you have. I just can't wait to get mine built. I was going to start it today but I have to work now so I'm going to start it on Saturday and should have it done by the first part of next week. Keep up the good work man. Edit: You could always add a 7th 4" aero if you don't think that the port area is enough. I'm leaving that option open with mine, but it will raise the tuning by 2 or 3 hertz so you might not want to do it. You could just add it and use 7 for comps and then plug one for daily. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Bills Posted February 19, 2009 Author Report Posted February 19, 2009 That's right cause you told me that you were going to add .5 cubes to the box to compensate for the new subs that your getting. I'm glad you like it, now do you think that the 150 on the dash is going to be possible I think that the box will work just fine with the amount of port area that you have. I just can't wait to get mine built. I was going to start it today but I have to work now so I'm going to start it on Saturday and should have it done by the first part of next week. Keep up the good work man. Edit: You could always add a 7th 4" aero if you don't think that the port area is enough. I'm leaving that option open with mine, but it will raise the tuning by 2 or 3 hertz so you might not want to do it. You could just add it and use 7 for comps and then plug one for daily. na, i'm realy happy with the port area i have right now. sounds really good imo. and ya. i'm kinda thinking i'll get the 150 on the dash if not more. um.... you should get yours started. haha Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Bills Posted February 20, 2009 Author Report Posted February 20, 2009 ok, i took out the subs and amps today to finish up the trim stuff. its starting to look really good. but i have to paint and blend with many coats, so i'll be doing this for a wile. but here are some progress stuff up till now, note i'm still working. Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Bills Posted February 20, 2009 Author Report Posted February 20, 2009 Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
dwright27 Posted February 20, 2009 Report Posted February 20, 2009 what did you use on the seams? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Bills Posted February 20, 2009 Author Report Posted February 20, 2009 what did you use on the seams? i used cauk and i smothed it out with a bondo spreader, worked really nice Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
uhoh_45 Posted February 20, 2009 Report Posted February 20, 2009 looks like its going be loud as hell good job R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
loganberry Posted February 20, 2009 Report Posted February 20, 2009 ok ill be quiet, but its still bad ass box!! love the ports! that box looks sick My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Bills Posted February 20, 2009 Author Report Posted February 20, 2009 SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! its G-14. Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.