Jump to content

Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31


Recommended Posts

Posted

hehe, so ya. did work this week. hell to say, i think she is done, no joke either

so, put underglow in, two more batts, some random leds, redid some wiring, and had fun.

so here we go

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and after adding another 140+ pounds of batts

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

Posted Image

refinished the website (team DC ftw)

Posted Image

doing a lil soldering with the lil solder i had left

Posted Image

ya boy,

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats it till tonight, i'll take a pic of everyting lit up

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

Lookin good mang!!!

thank you from the man himself

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

So when are we going to see numbers out of your ride? We've all been waiting this long and damnit I'm getting impatient :)

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

damn fine job

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

Posted

Bout time I get to see the rest of the pics. Looking good boss. Im ready to hear numbers! Me hear a very close if not 150+ with all that new added power!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Posted

Hey bills, you KNOW I LOVE ur box ( hell it more/less copied it!!!) I love the build, from start to finish, but..........

Posted Image

Could you not have used something else to hold down the batteries??? I have no room to talk AT ALL, but that killed it for me! SORRY BRO....DON'T GET MAD....PLEASE!!! Other than that, it's GREAT!!! I like all the under body lighting too!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Posted

Looks good Bills, very nice choice of equipment. We gonna be rollin with similarities lol. I am running Kinetik and GP3000d's but the subs will be diff. Wish I had that many powercells.. maybe one day. Love the LED glow too, that's hot!

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2524 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...