Sundown Audio

Anybody Ever Use This Amp?

99vic

Thank you for the honest testimonial. That's all I was asking from someone. I don't see how people are always downing a company or product when they've never actually used it. You were an individual that actually used this amp and gave your opinion on it. Anyone I've talked to that has actually used any of the Crunch amps have said that they couldn't be happier with them for their dollars spent. Hell, I'd love to own a Mercedes but I can't afford one so I own a Ford. I still would love to have a Mercedes, but I LOVE my Ford. It's the same situation with anything. Everything is not always in our price range, but we do like and enjoy the things that are. Some people need to stop being stuck up snobs and realize that everything that costs a ton of money is not always the best.

couldn't agree more man

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

Oh don't feel bad.... he says kicker amps are crap too.... only stetsom for some people :rolleyes:

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Most of you may not know that these amps are designed and engineered by the original Hifonics engineer that designed the Hifonics Series 1 through series 10 which is to prior to API buying Hifonics and Crunch and destroying both brands.

So these are "designed" by Steve Mantz at Zed Audio?

Everyone is Entitled to their own Opinions, Some are legit some are taken with a grain of salt.

If you like Crunch sweet, If you dont and make a comment about them atleast have an objectified opinion.

Thread should be closed, 99vic got what he wanted out of it. Carrying on about the pro's and con's of Crunch amps should be done in the Maxxsonics Corner.

He got a few opinions. Why should it be closed? I know there are more people out there with input on this topic. There are tons of other threads that are stupid and go way off track and never get closed. Who are you to say a thread should get closed?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

148 with to 12's and a crap amp pushing 1900 watts to each sub I name TEAM BASSICK Kimo with his earthquake crap its all in the install buddy

Like you said in its price range its an ok amp anything more its crap kthanksbye

not to mention he is in a focus, i had a friend with two shitty subs hit just as hard as my lvl 4s....in a focus

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

He got a few opinions. Why should it be closed? I know there are more people out there with input on this topic. There are tons of other threads that are stupid and go way off track and never get closed. Who are you to say a thread should get closed?

Why should it be closed, Because it turned into a huge thread dump that has nothing to do with the orignal topic,

Sure there are a ton of other threads around that are lame too that should be locked and deleted in my opinon but hey thats not my job. And I am sure the Mods here see them and will deal with them on their own.

Who I am I? No one you need to be concerned with. I am not a Mod, I just felt that the thread has long over ran its course and should be done and over with.

also vic...only way to know is to try it...there is never going to be a single product that everyone likes!!! look at james that guy has more woofers than most ppl will ever own in a life time...he buys them simply just to try them and throw in his .02 which is good....if he is wanting to try it then let him...it will still push some good power though

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

not to mention he is in a focus, i had a friend with two shitty subs hit just as hard as my lvl 4s....in a focus

Yeah I'm sure that's the only reason that I'm loud. Maybe your level 4's didn't hit that hard because you were underpowering them in a poorly built box.

That's also like saying that Steve's Tahoe is loud because it's a Tahoe. Also it's like saying that the Acura that David built for Christen is loud because it's two 18's in an Acura. Quit sucking up to team Bassick. You must be new to this because most Db Drag vehicle are loud because it's the vehicle. Take Panda's for instance. They are 2-3 db louder than CRX's just because they are Panda's. Saying someone's vehicle is loud because it is a certain vehicle is like saying Randy's van is loud because there's 30 10's in it. No shit it's loud, but I don't see you making your ride loud.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I think Stetsom is crap.

i think your a little wrong on that, pricey? a little... but damn i lost me demo virginity to some stetsom amps :wub: & btls personally its not for me when i get the cashola im getting fosgate or stetsom but thats just me. i was asking for a neighbor who only had that money to spend he went to the auction and bot a powerbass amp..

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived