Sundown Audio

Anybody Ever Use This Amp?

99vic

Oh don't feel bad.... he says kicker amps are crap too.... only stetsom for some people :rolleyes:

im not sure bout the amps but ive owned the the old comp 12s the black and yellow comp 12s & 15s cvr 15s and they all sucked balls.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i think your a little wrong on that, pricey? a little... but damn i lost me demo virginity to some stetsom amps :wub: & btls personally its not for me when i get the cashola im getting fosgate or stetsom but thats just me. i was asking for a neighbor who only had that money to spend he went to the auction and bot a powerbass amp..

I really don't know about their product. I just personally do not like Alan Dante at all. That's why I dislike Stetsom. That's part of a good product, having good people to back and sell your product.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Yeah I'm sure that's the only reason that I'm loud. Maybe your level 4's didn't hit that hard because you were underpowering them in a poorly built box.

That's also like saying that Steve's Tahoe is loud because it's a Tahoe. Also it's like saying that the Acura that David built for Christen is loud because it's two 18's in an Acura. Quit sucking up to team Bassick. You must be new to this because most Db Drag vehicle are loud because it's the vehicle. Take Panda's for instance. They are 2-3 db louder than CRX's just because they are Panda's. Saying someone's vehicle is loud because it is a certain vehicle is like saying Randy's van is loud because there's 30 10's in it. No shit it's loud, but I don't see you making your ride loud.

im not sucking up to anyone at all, nor do i have any reason too, i do what i want because i want to, its a known fact on smd my box for my subs sucked ass...ask any1 they will tell you....and that statement you made is pretty stupid...its also a known fact hatchbacks get louder easier...randys van is loud because randys van has more subs in it then most ppl will ever own....db drags are loud because there ment to put up numbers for 3 second intervals (sp), dont see me getting loud, i dont care...my next set up will be loud, but sound great doing so...its also known that blowthroughs are hard to get loud...thats the only reason i dont see myself hitting a 150 with 6k watts and 4 15"s...but whatever, honestly you seem like a ass clown to me

and one more thing, my lvl 4's were FAR from underpowered, k thx bi

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Yeah that hurt me coming from a 17 year old forum troll. You wouldn't know shit if it wasn't for this site. Most of what you know is just recycled information that you've picked up from other people's responses. I've been doing this a little bit longer than you son, and who knows I may have been as ignorant as you were at one time in my life. My car is loud for a couple of reasons. One is the car itself, two I have a lot of time in building and designing the enclosure, three the equiptment that I'm running. I'm sure that on your first try building a crx you would build a world record car right? It's not as easy as you think it is to make a car loud. I've seen plenty of multiple woofer setups in cars that should be loud as hell, but they weren't because some idiot built it and didn't use the stuff he had to it's full potential. What kind of number did you do in the Excursion that you had? I think what a 140 or so. I wasn't even gonna talk any shit to you, but you opened your mouth and said that the only reason my car was loud was because it's a hatchback. Well, I guess the only reason you're ignorant is because ignorance breeds ignorance. Go ahead and waste a ton of money on really expensive equiptment and be dissapointed when guys like me pull up next to you in the db drag lanes and still smash you with half of the equiptment, half the power, and half the money invested. I'm not saying that I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread, but who the hell are you to make comments on my spl achievements. You're a punk, no spl havin, still in high school, think I'm bad ass cause I got a pic of me with Steve Meade in my sig, information recycling, can't think for himself, never gonna get laid, forum troll. Dude, get off my back and quit hatin. I'm sick of stupid punk ass kids thinkin they can go around criticising grown folks shit all the time. You wouldn't dare say a thing like that in public to a full grown man, so have some damn respect weather you're sittin behind a computer screen or not.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

^^^^^^^^^^ lol at this guy do ya need to get layed?

nightshade?

also i never said anything about stetsom where is this alan talk comin from

I said I didn't like Stetsom and the reason why was because Alan tries to slang them amps like they're crack. That's the only reason cause like you never using Crunch, I've never used Stetsom.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

and im pretty sure i said for the price its a good amp need to calm down and read back just like you told me and stop jumpin the gun damn!

I'm calm man. I just hate disrespectful kids hatin cause someone's louder than them or for whatever reason they gotta hate. I'm not talkin about you either. I'm talkin about that dingleberry kid.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

I'm calm man. I just hate disrespectful kids hatin cause someone's louder than them or for whatever reason they gotta hate. I'm not talkin about you either. I'm talkin about that dingleberry kid.

i understand and i defend the company i run as well you just went off bro lol i was like damnn im not saying i dont like any amp anymore

ps i have seen and heard the amp maybe it was the install but it didnt make me go wow or anything sorry

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Your cool man. I probably just have a little too much time on my hands right now. I need to get my car torn apart and do something to it. I just moved to an apartment/condo type complex, and it's hard to get my car to an area to work on it. I'm not blaming that for my stress. Sorry no disrespect intended bro.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived