ISO Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 on the first part, Banned WTF on the second part. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
E a r t h Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 Part of why I like this forum is that most the big dog moderation team are my age Happy late beer day
Forevrbumpn Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 Roscoe, you still partying man? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
roscoe1129 Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 Roscoe, you still partying man?nope retired 4 the night..... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Godsmack Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 maybe i will have a few for ya...........lol "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.