Ankylosing Spondylitis Please Read

is what i have. i have had major lower back and hip pain for over 5 years now. it has gotten the point where i have a hard time walking most days. i wake up and take 3-4 vicodin and 2 antiinflamatory every single morning just to move. i was diagnost with the disease this morning and the outlook is not well. it is a disease where my lower vertabrae are fusing together and my pelvic bones are swelling to the point that i have multiple hairline fracture all over. there is no cure and the treatment is life threating. my doctor wants me to start a experimental drug called enbrel. the only thing is it can and will compromise my immune system leaving me open to catch anykind of bacteria very easily. so it either i keep taking the pills the way i have been for the last 5 years and further damake my kidneys and deal with the pain i have on a constant basis or i take this new shot once a week and risk dieing from a lack of a immune system.

i know this is long but people i wish i was joking. i have been in tears since 10 a.m. when my doctor told me this. i have a 2 year old, a wife, just bought a truck and a house. my doctor said the first 10 years are very critical. and i was a ass and thought this pain was from the work i used to do. so because of my ignorance there is a very likelyhood that i will either end up crippled or dead very soon. it wouldnt be so bad if i was 23. or if more people had this disease. only .1 to .5% of the world population have it and it is genetic but no one else in my family has it. so i am the host and could have passed it on to my son. that is the absolute worst part.

----reference's----

meade916

that sucks man, Iam sorry

I would do the treatment, over 3-4 vics a day, andwhatever else you gotta do, it might helpyou man

Makes me think of my dad before he passed away, I mean, he had cancer in a few different places, diabetes, and a brain tumor, but he went thru hell for 5-6years before finally giving up ( this is completely different-) but I found out when he died, that well Iam concer prone, my sister just recovered from 400days in the hospital for cancers in 4 different spots as well, and while in the hospital, Drs screwed her up, fed her thru a tube that didnt make it to her stomach, and food was being pumpe in to her linings- makes me so scared to see what will happen to me next

I feel for ya man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i do want to start the treament but i have a kid. i would have to have a sterile enviroment. i would be able to be outside much. i dont want t to put my kid thorugh that shit. he needs a father not someone who looks through a window and watches him play.

----reference's----

meade916

i will never use daycare. we did when he was younger we went through the state and found a private ladt. she did it out of her home. i went to pick my son up one night there were like 15 kids. in ohio a single caregiver canonly watch 5 max. she was passed out on her recliner. i kicked that bitch in her shin and told her i am taking my son. she said sorry she passed out from her heart medicine. and B i will never get better there is no cure for this shit.

----reference's----

meade916

Ah come on man, that's not fair. I wish you all the best, that is terrible news. I sincerely do hope that you can manage, if not recover from, you illness. My regards to you and your wife and son. I am sorry to hear this.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

damn nigga that sucks..... i wouldnt know what to do in your situation.... for real...

keep your head up

Edited by josh19866914

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

thanks guy. i really appreciate the supprot. today i had to get tested for HIV, hepatitas a,b,and c, TB, and HL-B27 it is a protein. it sucked bad. i hate needles. yesterday i had my last show of the season and fucked up everyones day with this news.

----reference's----

meade916