Forevrbumpn Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 yeah 18s usually go in the range of 200-250sq inches, I just measured out 960sq inches for 32- 6"s but again, still. CANCELATION!!!!!!!!! I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Pitbullx Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 looks and sounds like shit Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
Sampsonite Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 Iam sure it hits, but there will be issues with all the different directions the cones face- major cancellation- if all done in a wall, it would knock even better In other words, all that pretty fiberglass killed a few dbs, and performance of the sound Well.... Not everyone goes for high DeeBeez.... Its not for me, but I know some people that would take this over an ugly wall (like what I gotz) --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
SJClark09 Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 i bet it doesnt get the db's, but the high and mid bass in that thing would rip your fuckin face off Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
E a r t h Posted September 7, 2008 Report Posted September 7, 2008 I bet the 18 has 4 time the excursion though which brings the total air displaced by an 18 better
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 looks and sounds like shitill vouch CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
FoCuSxSPL Posted September 15, 2008 Report Posted September 15, 2008 i think its ok...nothing i would want but if thats what youre into....why not
RamenNoodles Posted September 15, 2008 Report Posted September 15, 2008 Not my cup of tea. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
95_1500 Posted September 15, 2008 Report Posted September 15, 2008 www.tribalvisiontruck.com Does a 152.3 not bad in my book and a pretty cool wow factor.. Original Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=24095
LSN2meBoom916 Posted September 15, 2008 Report Posted September 15, 2008 www.tribalvisiontruck.com Does a 152.3 not bad in my book and a pretty cool wow factor.. BEAT me to it....I been too lazy to post the site...I know Tim is a fan I fig'd he woulda by now. Oh well.I'd love to hear it in person. Good to see all the armchair QB's that don't know anything about the truck offering their "I garauntee"... Gotta love teh interwebs. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.