Do Any Of You Guys Play Ball?

i'm 6'3 and have played in my day- i think "street" ball is retarded and real ball is mens college basketball, and womens high school basketball. ( :spiteful: )

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

remember you can't always put races into stereotypes... for example, how many white guys do you think there are who are under 6 ft tall yet can dunk? I don't know any besides myself I guess...

Although I will say that a greater percentage of blacks are close to my vertical than whites are. Still though, there is no one in my school that can match mine, black or white....

In answer to the original question... I play a couple times a week, but I don't claim to be as good as the guys in that vid....

when i was playing ball all the time I could dunk. Im white and 5'11'' only needed two steps to do it. Ive hung up my hoop shoes too many stitches sprains and a bad back will do that to ya.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

it sucks being 5 6 here... im bout 3 or so inches from touching the rim without any work out on my legs...

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

I can dunk and rebound

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

when i was playing ball all the time I could dunk. Im white and 5'11'' only needed two steps to do it. Ive hung up my hoop shoes too many stitches sprains and a bad back will do that to ya.

Very nice, you are the first person I have ever talked to who could. Any idea exactly what your vertical was? Actually, my biggest fear at the moment is landing wrong or something and messing up my legs... hopefully I won't have to hang up mine any time soon.

Very nice, you are the first person I have ever talked to who could. Any idea exactly what your vertical was? Actually, my biggest fear at the moment is landing wrong or something and messing up my legs... hopefully I won't have to hang up mine any time soon.

no idea what itt was but i figured about 36 inches. or so. i could touch the top of the square off a run and actually got stitches in my hand trying to block a layup. stuck the eyelet for the net right through the webbing on my hand. unfortunately I was undercut alot and it led to some back issues. People dont seem to realize that when you are head level with the back board just the slightest bump can fuck you up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

no idea what itt was but i figured about 36 inches. or so. i could touch the top of the square off a run and actually got stitches in my hand trying to block a layup. stuck the eyelet for the net right through the webbing on my hand. unfortunately I was undercut alot and it led to some back issues. People dont seem to realize that when you are head level with the back board just the slightest bump can fuck you up.

36 is around what im at as well. The ceilings at school are 9 ft and I can lift them up with my head.

thats the truth about getting bumped. I am extremely cautious about that, or atleast as much as one can be. So far ive been fortunate to only had my legs taken out from under me once I believe, and that was more of my fault anyways. Still mostly landed on my feet though, so it could have been worse.