Bibby's Bagged Fullsize GMC

I was actually at a show in NC a few years back and there was a guy with a bagged frontier that would lay out harder than any truck Ive ever seen. He actually had a shitload of them in the bed. lol I mean like hundreds of them . That thing would hit the ground so hard you could feel it if you were within five feet of it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lookin good Bibby!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Summery: We didnt get finished as it got late on us. We quit at 10pm and had been working since 8am only with breaks for lunch and dinner. We only have about 4 hours worth of work to do. The front is completely finished. Frame notched, bags mounted, air lines run, valves mounted, power and grounds for valves run. On the inside of the cab, the 12v remote turn on is ran to a killswitch, then to the switch-box. Also a 12v remote turn on is wired to a killswitch then enough wire to reach the compressor spooled up ready to run back there when we finish the rear.

The rear has the kp 4 link completely mounted except the pan-hard bar, the notches are finished except for being prettied. All that's left in the rear is the bridge w/ upper bag mounts, and the lower brag mounts. Then mount those bags, cut the bed, put the bed on, tank compressor in the bed and run the rear lines, valves and power lines.

We still like another day before it will be wrapped up. Dad is coming back in two weeks to finish welding the bridge. (May 2nd & 3rd)

Here are the pics...

Me mounting the kill-switches in the panel from the dash.

Bags119.jpg

Cutting the top cups down to 2 & 1/2"

Bags121.jpg

Close up of the front notching. (for bag and tie rod)

Bags123.jpg

Still working on the kill-switches. (dad in the background)

Bags125.jpg

Dad's brand new torch, just for this project. :D

Bags126.jpg

Grinding the front cups smooth after cutting them

Bags127.jpg

Cut that shit up!!

Bags142.jpg

Bags143.jpg

Bags144.jpg

Bags146.jpg

Bags147.jpg

Putting the bottom of the notches in.

Bags148.jpg

Notches all finished :D

Bags149.jpg

Bags150.jpg

I lowered the jack-stands down to their lowest setting so the truck is currently sitting lower than stock. If the jack-stands weren't under it, the rear would lay completely out, and the front about 4" from the ground.

Bags151.jpg

Now this is the front being completely done. Here is a rundown of everything all wired up.

Passenger side valves location

Bags152.jpg

airline from the bag to valve

Bags153.jpg

follow the red/black wires to the switchbox. (the two black wires you can barely see hanging down are the drivers and pass grounds. They aren't mounted yet since the battery isn't completely in.)

Bags154.jpg

Bags155.jpg

Still following the lines, and the drivers side valve locations. (They may be moved once i'm actually finished.)

Bags156.jpg

Line from bag to valves

Bags157.jpg

Around the corner and into the cab

Bags159.jpg

Bags160.jpg

Bags161.jpg

and into the switch-box

Bags162.jpg

These two wires are power to the switch-box, and remote turn on for the compressor.

Bags164.jpg

but first they go to kill-swithes. (compressor so i can turn it off if it kicks on in a drivethru or something, switchbox so if it falls on the floor at 70mph and hits a switch it wont throw me off the road)

Bags165.jpg

Both pass and drivers air lines follow this patch to the rear where the tank will be

Bags166.jpg

Bags167.jpg

Bags168.jpg

One more shot of the finished rear.

Bags169.jpg

you need lowered arms for the front and drop spindles to lay the 4" to the ground.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Yea, i know i need 2" spindles. I'll be real close then.

I'm not sure what to do about the other 2". You say different lower control arms? Got any links?

I'm thinking real hard about going and taking the jack stands out from underneath it. I want to see it on the ground sooo bad. Even though i cant air it up and drive it yet.

try suicide doors or air ride tech or airbagit.com. best bet is suicidedoors.com since you use them already http://www.suicidedoors.com/catalog/control-arms

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Archived