audiofanaticz Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 well, i could take no pictures at all. if thats what you guys would like. so then you do admit that your the camera b!tch Lol taking pictures is not being a installer POSER!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha wow havent heard that word in a long time.. jus messing with ya.
dwright27 Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 so then you do admit that your the camera b!tch Lol taking pictures is not being a installer POSER!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha wow havent heard that word in a long time.. jus messing with ya. i did alot more work then just taking pictures. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
01xtreme Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 Like I said its just giving the police to search people legally, and try to get them on bigger charges, such as concealing a weapon, drugs, stolen property etc. Without this law, it would be illegal for the search. That is not the case at all. in order for a cop to search you they don't need just cause anymore, they just need reasonable suspicion. so the laws on being searched are becoming more lax. I personally hate sagging. I can guarantee I am bigger than you, yet I have to problem wearing my pants at the proper height, and I don't look like an "urkel". I have seen tons of white people sagging too, so it is stupid to say it is racially motivated, no matter what the race is. It looks stupid and make the wearer appear low-class, imo. So you guys keep on sagging, but just know that when you come to FL, the cops here have reason to ticket you...so don't bitch when it happens. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Jextel Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 well, dont sell drugs, or kill people lol. they did the stuff to get themselves locked up. im not saying nobody white doesnt, sell drugs or havent killed people. cause we all know they have. but seriously. 60% of the prison population is black or hispanic or whatever because they got caught doing something illegal. and im not racist either. i have tons of friends who are black, mexican and hispanic. im not racist but i dont want to come off being too straight forward but if you arent black you will never get the whole picture.. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
dr.db Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 Ok guys...had about enough of the race shit in this thread....every color has people that sag there shit...always has been...COLOR is not the issue here!!STAY ON TOPIC
99vic Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 im not racist but i dont want to come off being too straight forward but if you arent black you will never get the whole picture.. :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: fuck this thread, na everyone has their own opinion... i think unless your mexican you never see the beauty of having your lawn cut once a week.......................by hand with scissors :rofl: EDIT: ooppps my bad drdb i didnt see your post im done. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
ChevyBoy Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 That is not the case at all. in order for a cop to search you they don't need just cause anymore, they just need reasonable suspicion. so the laws on being searched are becoming more lax. I personally hate sagging. I can guarantee I am bigger than you, yet I have to problem wearing my pants at the proper height, and I don't look like an "urkel". I have seen tons of white people sagging too, so it is stupid to say it is racially motivated, no matter what the race is. It looks stupid and make the wearer appear low-class, imo. So you guys keep on sagging, but just know that when you come to FL, the cops here have reason to ticket you...so don't bitch when it happens.bitch u do too look like urkel
Kicker Guy Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 I am all for it, pretty sick of seeing peoples asses hanging out every time I turn around. Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1 Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood. Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2 Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz
audiofanaticz Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 bitch u do too look like urkel rofl owned!!! :clapping: :clapping:
01xtreme Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 bitch u do too look like urkel bwahahaha....sick burn. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.