Forevrbumpn Posted September 9, 2008 Report Posted September 9, 2008 damn that game I beat mars, went beyond that 2 levels, the stairs and another one, I gave up, and went looking thru the main website... I was stuck on a game called, Meal or no Meal same as Deal, or no Deal I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
BassJunkie Posted September 9, 2008 Author Report Posted September 9, 2008 http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1468255 I only have the last one left, that'll have to wait till tomorrow lol its late. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Toxiccasper Posted September 9, 2008 Report Posted September 9, 2008 This damn down under one took me for fucking ever lol http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1478842
Toxiccasper Posted September 9, 2008 Report Posted September 9, 2008 For some reason U-Turn was really simple for me lol http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1479796
Toxiccasper Posted September 9, 2008 Report Posted September 9, 2008 Some of them it would be nice to have high speed internet so I could find examples on youtube lol
Torres Posted September 9, 2008 Report Posted September 9, 2008 FUCK that game. i beat em all..finally. and i hope i never go back to it it hurts my brain. some times i was soooo close, then had to redo soo much of my contraption
Toxiccasper Posted September 9, 2008 Report Posted September 9, 2008 Handling http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1484302
rusty959 Posted September 9, 2008 Report Posted September 9, 2008 This one was fun. http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1488900 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Toxiccasper Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 Well seeing how this thread has kinda died out lets see who can come up with some of the coolest contraptions Here is another mission to mars one http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1490293
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.