Hey Assman

Caps, was your grill and surround chromed before? What process did you go through to paint on it if it was?

you have to get a ''raw '' grill and grill shell , raw meaning they are just primered so you can paint them yourself , they are usually alot cheaper than the chrome ones ...

you have to get a ''raw '' grill and grill shell , raw meaning they are just primered so you can paint them yourself , they are usually alot cheaper than the chrome ones ...

That explains it... :rolleyes:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Oh my bad! :fool:

Hmm, looks good then. I know I've tried painting chrome and it's a bitch, but I guess powdercoating would do the trick!

ahh, i love playing with acid at work. nitric fucking sux (burnt the shit out of my thumb) but its fun stripping parts with. want to paint something that is chrome? ship it to me and i will strip it for ya.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

• 2 months later...

caps thats my old f150 i bought it from a car lot in plant city it was neon green ready for a junk yard was bagged on leafs i bought it jimmy who use to own outlaw customs rebuilt the front brakets parallel 4 linked it with pan hard bar 8 smc 1/2 inch valves 1/2 to 5/8s fittings for tru 1/2 inch 2 az compressors square d pressure switch 2 swinger 80 amp relays aftermarket 150 amp alt avs 9 rocker switchbox grant roll pan drag bar redid the cnotch added tubs an notch cover shaved the mirrors emblems had peep mirrors on it would lay 22s when it left my house it layed on both radius arms tranny crossmember an frame also i put new bags on it slam 7s in front slam 8s in back i havent seen the truck in almost a year i sold it when i moved to ga for 2gs had no way to take it didnt want to sell it but couldnt drive 2 trucks 8-9 hrs i dont know who has it now but the kid that bought it i know sold it it needed the interior put back in wish i had the money an could buy it back ..

caps thats my old f150 i bought it from a car lot in plant city it was neon green ready for a junk yard was bagged on leafs i bought it jimmy who use to own outlaw customs rebuilt the front brakets parallel 4 linked it with pan hard bar 8 smc 1/2 inch valves 1/2 to 5/8s fittings for tru 1/2 inch 2 az compressors square d pressure switch 2 swinger 80 amp relays aftermarket 150 amp alt avs 9 rocker switchbox grant roll pan drag bar redid the cnotch added tubs an notch cover shaved the mirrors emblems had peep mirrors on it would lay 22s when it left my house it layed on both radius arms tranny crossmember an frame also i put new bags on it slam 7s in front slam 8s in back i havent seen the truck in almost a year i sold it when i moved to ga for 2gs had no way to take it didnt want to sell it but couldnt drive 2 trucks 8-9 hrs i dont know who has it now but the kid that bought it i know sold it it needed the interior put back in wish i had the money an could buy it back ..

i know who you are man, hows the nissan doin?

Archived