Whats The Fastest Youve Gone

bullshit

possiblly but im still sayin bullshit

BULLSHIT

apperently u never been on a busa before havnt u

250+ km/h in an R33 GTR Skyline which is almost 160mp/h I believe...

lucky...

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

150 in a ls1 trans am, 170 around stlouis motorspeedway and rode in a 7.30 in the 1/4mile 93 hatchback with a 430 big block ford with a 2 stage 300/400. I didnt think blurry vision was possible in a car lol. I only got the first stage tho :( had to get out of it

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

As funny as some of these numbers are....lets all remember that ALL motorcycle spedo's are Very optimistic...I have been riding street bikes for quite some time..had some fast ones..and once the spedos over 100..who knows how fast your really going..unless you go to a track with a speed gun..you'll never know for sure!

* for instance my 1996 gsxr750 stock would only do a real 165ish...but my speedo would be saying 180ish!

I would apply this more to front tire growth. on the 96 I believe it was still off of the front wheel.. Mine will rub the inside of the front fender at speed. .5" of growth on the radius + 1 inch on the diameter and a whole bunch on the Circumferance...

and to the haters.. If you haven't ridden a Busa, " U just dont Fnn understand" This is unbiased as Im a KAWASAKI guy " Go Green"

And 170 is high WENN_ Obviosly it must have been a modded LS1

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

DUDE THERE'S SO MUCH BULLSHIT IN HERE I CAN SMELL IT THROUGH MY SPEAKERS! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

honestly i wouldnt put nos on a daily driver. nos is realy hard on a moter unless its built for racing.

honestly "NITROUS" is the safest form of FI on the car motor sake. Throw a turbo or S/C on the average street car and hit me up if you make it past 10,000 miles

woot im still ahead of everyone.

ill have to see if i can scan the pics or take pics of the pics with my digital camera so everyone doesnt think im bullshittin

LOL i was actually thinking that at first but wasnt gonna call it on you, props for riding in one of those beast!

193 in my Buddys 07' Sooby STI.... Felt like that little Rice burner was gonna float!

I was Shitting bricks! Then we rolled it 2 days Later Racing in the hillz.... Not fun! $50,000 Car Shot down the drain!

Im sorry but until theres ALOT more info on this car im gonna really call this BS .....

here we go again with the better fuel economy and more power

when people talk about chipping the car i give them the same look, BUT tuning the actual "ECU/PCM" you can lean your car out a little and pick up a few ponies if its ideal for your car. It's also proven fact that opening u stock exhaust up increases gas mileage and power fairly good amount.

so far the fastest ive had the balls to go in my focus is 150... and 150 is pretty fuckin scary if you ask me.

yeah....umm.....bullshit? :unknw:

and for all the people that claims over "180" heavily on the first few pages, does it matter how big your "peter" is online? more than likely your gonna say it come back and say well its not my car but how many people with the money invested are gonna let you rip there $40,000+ car? im not trying to downplay anyone whatsoever, im fairly new to the music arena but im heavily into the car/bike scene as far as motorsports goes and 180 on alot of cars arent gonna get you there with ease, INFACT alot of cars arent even geared to reach those speeds! ive seen this question on forums like ls1 and supraforums and theres still very few that has ran so high. anything past 160 in a car is gonna cost you atleast 500ponies. ok end rant....

with all that said ive seen about 145 in my old full bolt-on 95' camaro http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif ive been 161 on my 2001 R1 with tad more to give. i have a speedo-healer on my bike which brings the accuracy within 0.5-2% at higher speeds.

Not on this run but there was another time i did a quick highway blast and as i was throttling down and i hit a decent pothole in the road that sent me into a tank slapper and stood every hair on my arms up and almost through my jacket at somewhere around 135!! i tried grabbing the handle bars once and i couldnt bring it to control so i grabbed hold to the gas tank like a cat to a ball of yarn! it did that for about 7 seconds and smooth out on its own....i pulled to the side of the freeway and sat for about 20 minutes shaking to shit! :crazy: CHP pulled behind thinking i had broke down. after that moment i vowed to myself that i would get a damper installed the same week and nomore blast or speeds over 110 unless im at the track course

DUDE THERE'S SO MUCH BULLSHIT IN HERE I CAN SMELL IT THROUGH MY SPEAKERS! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

honestly i wouldnt put nos on a daily driver. nos is realy hard on a moter unless its built for racing.

honestly "NITROUS" is the safest form of FI on the car motor sake. Throw a turbo or S/C on the average street car and hit me up if you make it past 10,000 miles

woot im still ahead of everyone.

ill have to see if i can scan the pics or take pics of the pics with my digital camera so everyone doesnt think im bullshittin

LOL i was actually thinking that at first but wasnt gonna call it on you, props for riding in one of those beast!

193 in my Buddys 07' Sooby STI.... Felt like that little Rice burner was gonna float!

I was Shitting bricks! Then we rolled it 2 days Later Racing in the hillz.... Not fun! $50,000 Car Shot down the drain!

Im sorry but until theres ALOT more info on this car im gonna really call this BS .....

here we go again with the better fuel economy and more power

when people talk about chipping the car i give them the same look, BUT tuning the actual "ECU/PCM" you can lean your car out a little and pick up a few ponies if its ideal for your car. It's also proven fact that opening u stock exhaust up increases gas mileage and power fairly good amount.

so far the fastest ive had the balls to go in my focus is 150... and 150 is pretty fuckin scary if you ask me.

yeah....umm.....bullshit? :unknw:

and for all the people that claims over "180" heavily on the first few pages, does it matter how big your "peter" is online? more than likely your gonna say it come back and say well its not my car but how many people with the money invested are gonna let you rip there $40,000+ car? im not trying to downplay anyone whatsoever, im fairly new to the music arena but im heavily into the car/bike scene as far as motorsports goes and 180 on alot of cars arent gonna get you there with ease, INFACT alot of cars arent even geared to reach those speeds! ive seen this question on forums like ls1 and supraforums and theres still very few that has ran so high. anything past 160 in a car is gonna cost you atleast 500ponies. ok end rant....

with all that said ive seen about 145 in my old full bolt-on 95' camaro http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif ive been 161 on my 2001 R1 with tad more to give. i have a speedo-healer on my bike which brings the accuracy within 0.5-2% at higher speeds.

Not on this run but there was another time i did a quick highway blast and as i was throttling down and i hit a decent pothole in the road that sent me into a tank slapper and stood every hair on my arms up and almost through my jacket at somewhere around 135!! i tried grabbing the handle bars once and i couldnt bring it to control so i grabbed hold to the gas tank like a cat to a ball of yarn! it did that for about 7 seconds and smooth out on its own....i pulled to the side of the freeway and sat for about 20 minutes shaking to shit! :crazy: CHP pulled behind thinking i had broke down. after that moment i vowed to myself that i would get a damper installed the same week and nomore blast or speeds over 110 unless im at the track course

184mph on my 2006 gsxr-1000

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

184mph on my 2006 gsxr-1000

isnt that where 600-750-and 1000 cut out, 184-186 i heard they all cut out around there stock

all 2000 and up powerstroke diesels cut out at 96-98 every now and then u can get them to "trip" and can exceed that, but a chip is the best way to go to remove that, the 5.4s cut out at around 100-105 but can be tripped out as well

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

And 170 is high WENN_ Obviosly it must have been a modded LS1

ms4 cam

full exhaust

lid

4:10 gears

new clutch

upgraded suspension

and stock they are limited to 165 electronically

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived