There was a big deal with it in one post.

I knew it could post the numbers, but the demo guys that go show to show wont ever meter them.

I find it funny, theres a guy on the comments with the user name of fuckkrannyman92 lol.

Not to mention theres a lot of comments that say you could do so much more with less cost.. Im so sick of hearing that. The jackhammer is a sub you would buy to say "im a baller i got money to drop on this big sub and you dont so haha", just like the 2 t15k rockford amps that are 25 grand a piece.

Yes, everyone knows you can get much louder with other things, but if you got money to blow, why not blow it? I think just about anyone on this site would take a t15k or a jackhammer if it was free.

I think the point is that you can break 150db with a prefab, drop in, buy off the shelf and slide into your truck, ballin 22 inch monster box. No custom work, no building, nothing like that, buy it, hook it up, pound. That is what MTX is going after. And I don't know of any company that meters any of their show/demo cars. I know the new MTX demo truck with like the 16 12" squares is loud as hell, but hasnt ever been metered, same with just about every company car I've ever seen. The draw of a jackhammer is convenience, and status, its like those 10$ bottles of water, only for bass.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i'd like to see someone use one that actually knows what they're doin and has the money to do it right i think that sub could do something serious if done right i was at a show and we got one on a mic and it did 145 and it was under powered i talked to the mtx guy nd he said it could do better but the powers to be at mtx wanted it set up this way and 2 of them should do way better than 136

other than that i think the only thing that the sub has going for it is the shock value i mean its fukin massive pictures and shit dont do it justice

Posted Image

Sigpicdamn1.gif

im not impressed still, but im not dissin.....he went out and got a term-lab so you cant hate on that. A wall (a box sitting on the seat up to the roof), in a small car and forward of the B-pillar SHOULD do a 150+.....but you know, its still a good score, best ive seen out of 1 or even 2 for that matter. These days, with the way having the RIGHT car can effect your score, i like visuals better. If its doin what like Ass-mans van is doing then you can SEE what kind of damage it does rather then rely on the acoustics of a particular car. For example, this guy just did a 153 in the kick and a 151 in the dash.....is there any way on this earth he is CLOSE to Randys van? HELL NO. If i remember right those are Bill (kingsuv) numbers with 16 12's and 16k watts......well if you go by numbers, its similar but Bills truck can choke you out of the passenger seat. This is part of the reason i dont give a fuck about metering as much as i used to.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i agree wth you meade 100%. i am concerned about metering but only on the bass race aspect. i would love to hit over a 140 (seriously i have been trying all year). for some reason it has proven extremely diffuclt for me. i have been through 4 different box designs i am currently on my 5th, ans 2 different sets of 12's. if i dont hit over 140 fuck it. people will still hate. you cant please everyone. i just loved it when a friend kept telling me at a show the other day "hey harley come look at a car that has 1 bravox 12 and 300 rms and it louder than your 4 12's". i got pissed and was about to punch him in his mouth. people only care about how loud you are. people also think that because i have 4 12's and over 3,000 watts on hand i should be 100 times louder than what i am. i am happy with how loud it is and what it does in bass race and if other people are not. FUCK YOU.

----reference's----

meade916

i agree wth you meade 100%. i am concerned about metering but only on the bass race aspect. i would love to hit over a 140 (seriously i have been trying all year). for some reason it has proven extremely diffuclt for me. i have been through 4 different box designs i am currently on my 5th, ans 2 different sets of 12's. if i dont hit over 140 fuck it. people will still hate. you cant please everyone. i just loved it when a friend kept telling me at a show the other day "hey harley come look at a car that has 1 bravox 12 and 300 rms and it louder than your 4 12's". i got pissed and was about to punch him in his mouth. people only care about how loud you are. people also think that because i have 4 12's and over 3,000 watts on hand i should be 100 times louder than what i am. i am happy with how loud it is and what it does in bass race and if other people are not. FUCK YOU.

lol 150 is all I want...no louder .... I know how you feel man.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived