The Big Chris Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 Build Thread SMD Finished SMD Subscribe to me: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChevyHOEon24s Youtube Youtube Youtube Youtube Youtube Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 looks good man how do you like the newer mojos? Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Bryan Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 (edited) bright ass lights man Edited September 12, 2008 by Bryan Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
The Performer Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 Man the lights look good! I gotta get me some more money to keep the add-ons coming... Quote CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
The Big Chris Posted September 12, 2008 Author Report Posted September 12, 2008 looks good manhow do you like the newer mojos? love them...they sound great...im debating tho to get 2 more or sell these and get 4 btl 18"s bright ass lights man thanks...they look sick as fuck driving around during the day to! Man the lights look good! I gotta get me some more money to keep the add-ons coming... Yea I love them...I am getting 20000k high beams, not to use at night, but to have on during the day cause it looks really sick Quote
dwright27 Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 DUDE I GOT THE SAME FUGGIN SUN GLASSES, but someone on here made fun of em ..... Quote 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 super clean car, and nice system man. Quote CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
The Big Chris Posted September 13, 2008 Author Report Posted September 13, 2008 DUDE I GOT THE SAME FUGGIN SUN GLASSES, but someone on here made fun of em ..... haha...ya I def wouldn't waste money on them...I "stole" them from a friend and just haven't gave them back yet super clean car, and nice system man. thanks...ya I was going for the clean install to Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.