This Is What Steve Is Really Doing With Our Money

nasty? are you a fag?

Yeah I think she's nasty. Are you a fag, cause I think she looks like a dude.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

looks perfectlt fine to me from what i seen. maybe she looks like a guy to u because thats what you like

Dude, I've seen what you look like in your build pics and judging from that I'd say that you have to pay for sex. That's why you think this chick is hot. It's cool man, some of us have natural good looks and can get women that are attractive. And then there's people that look like you, and you have to pay for sex with women that look like they crawled out from under a rock.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Dude, I've seen what you look like in your build pics and judging from that I'd say that you have to pay for sex. That's why you think this chick is hot. It's cool man, some of us have natural good looks and can get women that are attractive. And then there's people that look like you, and you have to pay for sex with women that look like they crawled out from under a rock.

rofl that hilarious that after all that , you go on to judge what i look like...whatever fag

In build pics I check out the build, not the dude building it. Thats just a big no-no. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Derp.

Archived