Sundown Audio

Would One Rf T2000 Be Better Than 2 T1000's?

xaosikk

Wat up guys, I got 2 rf T2 12's and 2 T1000 amps that I got for hella cheap bad thing is one of the amps rca input jack/plugs are bent preety bad still works but cuts out randomly so I haven't fully installed the system yet so would it be better to replace it or jus get the T2000?

SMDMafiaxaosikk.jpg

εις το ονομα του Πατρος και του Υιου και του Αγίου Πνεύματος, eis to onoma tou Patros kai tou Huiou kai tou Hagiou Pneumatos,

Are you running the subs at 1 ohm? If so getting a T2K won't fully power the subs because you have to run the amp at either .5 ohms(BAD BAD BAD!) or at 2 ohms. Just replace the T1K

EDIT: You FAIL for double post, J/K LOL

EDIT EDIT: Someone merged them :(

Ha ha sorry bout that the page froze so I refreshed an added the ohms, thanks for the quick imput I was curious cuz my friend has a T1000 and he runs it at .5 ohm been that way for months and seems to be fine prolly for not very long tho

SMDMafiaxaosikk.jpg

εις το ονομα του Πατρος και του Υιου και του Αγίου Πνεύματος, eis to onoma tou Patros kai tou Huiou kai tou Hagiou Pneumatos,

Ha ha sorry bout that the page froze so I refreshed an added the ohms, thanks for the quick imput I was curious cuz my friend has a T1000 and he runs it at .5 ohm been that way for months and seems to be fine prolly for not very long tho

its probally b/c of independance rise to why he hasnt blown it

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

its probally b/c of independance rise to why he hasnt blown it

???

SMDMafiaxaosikk.jpg

???

several things can cause Impedance rise with subs. Heat being the biggest factor IMO the coils warm up and the resistance of the sub does to a little.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived