Namosh Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 I guess the gas station near my house didn't get the memo....it went from 3.56 this morning to 3.48 when I filled up an hour ago. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
roscoe1129 Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 I guess the gas station near my house didn't get the memo....it went from 3.56 this morning to 3.48 when I filled up an hour ago.and hopefully it doesnt go up tomorrow b4 I get gas to drive to topeka Im lazy today and aint going out! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
may03LT Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 Yup, around here its went up 40 cents today
01xtreme Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 there is no reason the price of gas should be going up since, as of yet there has been no effect on the supply of oil/gas. I haven't noticed any change, but then again I filled up last night. 3.55 EDIT: just had to leave the apartment, and gas is 3.70 right now. it went up, but not too much. Im sure it will go up more in the next few days. Good news is it SHOULD get back to normal once the "shipping lanes are no longer being interfered with" My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
audioman21 Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 Just filled up at 3.49 in Pennsylvania.
--Navi-- Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 there is no reason the price of gas should be going up since, as of yet there has been no effect on the supply of oil/gas. You do understand with more than half the offshore rigs being shutdown since yesterday it kinda effects the supply right
B Slaps Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 just paid 3.69 in sacramento california.... hahaha and spent a total of $35 for a full tank huh? crx ftw. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Tub Asko Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 there is no reason the price of gas should be going up since, as of yet there has been no effect on the supply of oil/gas. I haven't noticed any change, but then again I filled up last night. 3.55 I work at ExxonMobil Baton Rouge Refinery and they had the WHOLE Refinery and Chemical plant shut down during hurricane gustav. Due to severe damages to cooling towers and other critical parts several of the units in the plant are still down. Specifically the alky unit which is the LAST step in gasoline production. Couple that will the plants in Lake Charles getting hit repeatedly and the major plants in texas getting hit now, things could be bad for gas prices. btw just filled up this morning in lafayette, la at 3.89 a gallon Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
dr.db Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 Shit you ain't seen nothin. Gas last night in Carbondale was 3.65 and today some gas stations was showing $4.87. WTF. price gouging Cocksuckers! Shannon Carbondale...SIU ???
dwright27 Posted September 13, 2008 Report Posted September 13, 2008 there has been TONS of hurricanes in the past. late 80's - mid 90's and gas prices didnt go up then. neither should they now. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.