I dont see why you want 7.1 . do you know how many movies were acutally recorded in 7.1? not many at all.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

h/k or a denon

/end thread.

if you cant afford one of them look into the mid range yamahas

we have a h/k avr 335 ( i think, it might be the avr355) and a 6.1 yamaha and theyre both great receivers.

rotel makes some great stuff too.

not sure on their prices these days though

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

so if i were to get a 7.1...that dosnt mean all 7 speakers would work during a movie??? im confused, lol

well all 7 speakers will work but they will not have independent sounds coming out of all speakers. you will have the same sound coming out of more than 1 speaker.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

well all 7 speakers will work but they will not have independent sounds coming out of all speakers. you will have the same sound coming out of more than 1 speaker.

but it will be louder right?, im not too worried about the individual sound, just want a bit more with the living room being so large, and as our current system is about 5 years old and not as loud as it used to be

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

7.1 doesnt have alot of movies recorded in it yet.

but theyre making more.

we have a 7.1 setup and love it (actually 7.2)

for listening to music 7 channel stereo mode is great.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

if you want great sound, and loudness, Stereo- 2channel is the way to go

there is a whole community based on 2channel audio quality

There was another format which was called DVD Audio which has a very high audio spectrum on all 5 channels, its a little older technology, but its one of the best audio play back formats around, next to SACD, and DTS

If you want loudness, power is the way to go, and those HK receivers, their power ratings look low, but I guarantee you, they are rated at RMS @8ohms, and yes they are all capable of 4ohms per channel

DSCI0030.jpg

DSCI0141.jpg

There is my 11yr old HK powering 11 speakers daily at 3ohms per channel with pure clarity, and only rated at 35w/p/channel@ 8ohms, and I cant go to loud because people across the house start complaining

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.