Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fuck yeah, Randy that second video is wicked. Look at the air movement. Incredible!! :o

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Posted

Nice to see Randy out there representin' on the East Coast! Randy, shoot me an Email and tell me what size shirt / jacket you are and I'll see what I can't find for you in the office . . . I'm thinking smedium?

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Posted

Nice to see Randy out there representin' on the East Coast! Randy, shoot me an Email and tell me what size shirt / jacket you are and I'll see what I can't find for you in the office . . . I'm thinking smedium?

Thanks Snafu,its a honor to rep. Rockford.Cant go wrong with a great product.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

thanks guys,i dont know the stuff i build comes out so crazy,its pure dumb luck

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3083 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...