MEMBERS WITH KIDS......................HELP...........

Well here is the deal,Memphis will be 3 on the 31st of this month..And potty training is OWNing me.. last year he was doing great for about  3 months,hed tell me when he had to go potty..Now he just dont wanna go at all,and im stressin here,,,put him on the potty chair and he just sits there,,,,,stand him in front of the big toilet and he just stands there.....Put a diaper on him ...and he goes...WTF..............

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

It's a comfort thing. Have you kept the diaper on him while he's on the potty??? Let him wear it, but get him to tell you when he has to go. Get him to the toilet and tell him to just do his thing. That way he'll be like "Ok, I have the diaper on so I can go", then after a bit of that, take away the diapers and keep him going to the potty. It may work....that's how my nephew had to do it, but with him it took til he was damn near 4.

bro, dont worry...i know its VERY frustrating but be patient.  He will eventually get tired of havin shit touching his skin from that full diaper.  Have you tried bribing him?  My youngest son took his sweet time also but it took the promise of a SWEET Rockford RF-Z 10" sub to encourage him more.  I mean you cant grab a sub from the garage, you gotta make it a special trip to the store to BUY it that way its his and not your old one and therefore more special.  We built a ported box together for it once he started doin what he was supposed to now he has his very own.  Its hooked up to the house stereo in the corner for now until hes responsible enough to take care of it but he knows its his.  Hes a little older now and he can have his sub whenever i just need to get off my ass and make my own now  ;D

anyway, youll be fine just be patient and try and bribe him with somethin.  Bribery works good with kids, especially if they love cool stuff like pops do ;)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Or that. I wasn't but about 12 or 13 when my nephew was going through that. I'll have to remember that when my daughter gets to that point, but I'm gonna have to come up with something besides subs. I know I ain't gonna promise a pony or anything like that though, LoL.

i know this sounds cruel as hell but all three of my kids were potty trained at 2 almost 3.

If they have a older cousin or sibling have them around alot.  My daughter has a older half sister that even at 2 would always make fun of her for pooping her pants, it didnt take her long at all to decide to go on her own.  Sadly the cycle repeated itself when my twin sons were born and came to that time, my daughter made fun of them for pooping thier pants.

no worries bro, like steve sayed be patient. if its mainly #2's hes having problems with i used to read to my boy, and tell him to relax... once he chilled a little and calmed down while sitting on the can things started working out. steve is correct though, i bribed my boy with power rangers.  :sarcasm:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i know this sounds cruel as hell but all three of my kids were potty trained at 2 almost 3.

If they have a older cousin or sibling have them around alot.  My daughter has a older half sister that even at 2 would always make fun of her for pooping her pants, it didnt take her long at all to decide to go on her own.  Sadly the cycle repeated itself when my twin sons were born and came to that time, my daughter made fun of them for pooping thier pants.

I can relate to that.. My 3 yr old would be sneaky about not wanting to sit in the potty to go poop. about 5-6 months ago Me and my wife had to encourage him to go in the potty like his twin cousins. My twin nephews are around him alot so he wantes to do what his cousins do. Since then he's been good about going on his own, now the only thing is to get him to wipe his butt without getting poop on his hands or fingers  :unsure:

bro, dont worry...i know its VERY frustrating but be patient.  He will eventually get tired of havin shit touching his skin from that full diaper.  Have you tried bribing him?  My youngest son took his sweet time also but it took the promise of a SWEET Rockford RF-Z 10" sub to encourage him more.   I mean you cant grab a sub from the garage, you gotta make it a special trip to the store to BUY it that way its his and not your old one and therefore more special.  We built a ported box together for it once he started doin what he was supposed to now he has his very own.  Its hooked up to the house stereo in the corner for now until hes responsible enough to take care of it but he knows its his.  Hes a little older now and he can have his sub whenever i just need to get off my ass and make my own now  ;D

anyway, youll be fine just be patient and try and bribe him with somethin.  Bribery works good with kids, especially if they love cool stuff like pops do ;)

sounds like a good idea... at first... in the long run "when he's 16" he'll say "i'll shit myself if i don't get a car"  :^