You post a build thread, WITH PICS, without even telling us what your running in it? comeon dawg.

But seriously, whats it running? :friends:

yeah i realized i forgot that but its eclipse cd 5000 jlaudio 12w3v2 and a boston gt24 i think. and jl 4 awg stock speakes in the doors and back for know. Its not mine its a customers car.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

i absoluetly love those fucking cars!!!!!

i test drove an 08 yesterday 6 speed and the way the shifter is for reverse you have to push it down and then go over to reverse. i thought that was amazing so that way you didnt accidentally put it in reverse.

im gonna have one hopefully before the year is over or by the middle of next year :D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i test drove an 08 yesterday 6 speed and the way the shifter is for reverse you have to push it down and then go over to reverse. i thought that was amazing so that way you didnt accidentally put it in reverse.

im gonna have one hopefully before the year is over or by the middle of next year :D

What happened to you getting a bike?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

What happened to you getting a bike?

im working on it but it becoming a hrad thing with insurance :(

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 5 months later...

maybe I am showing my age a little bit.... but the old VW s work the same way. Nothing new.

good looking box, simple and all business. :)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

They arent that fun for a daily driver. Only 2 passenger car and cant put any real sound in their imo.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Yeah, honestly, compared to a altima or even my girl's rogue.... the 350Z is kinda cheaply done inside. I work with a guy who had for a couple of years, and he babied the shit out of it.... It would haul ass all day long, but the interior was cheaper than a scion xB , and the scion is fairly well done for a 15K econo box....His door handles ( not the door pull, but the opening latch itself ) inside broke, the AC vents made noise when I got on it and they started to rattle.... the seats were so-so.... but even the car rags love the performance of the car, and that was what it was built for - quick as shit for 35 grand. I guess if you want a nice interior, buy something else....Nissan could do it better, they just didn't.

I am curios to see the 370Z and see what they did different inside. the GT-R was nissan's way of just flat out showing off. After seeing that car in person, I know what they are capable of, I just wish I could drive one.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived