Sundown Audio

What were the best ole skool amps

audioaddiction863

Memories.... My first shop job, was in Fremont, Cali at Prosound, I worked there for 2yrs, 94'-96'as weekend work, helped with installs, worked around the shop/store. Our line up was, Sony, Kenwood, Pioneer, USAmps, Soundstream, Crunch, Hart , CV... No Generic brands at all... oh and Kicker. I dont remember the models, but those USAmps were the shit, 12.5wx2, and like 500wx1 - 25wx2- 1000 bridged, killin first Gen Solo Barics... Not many people here can remember when HART was HART(not Pyle).... one of the first true 1000watt subs on the market, and performed up to it, and was able to take them USAmps with ease.... But yeah, anyways, I like the original USAmps, and Soundstream, those were great performers

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

anybody think a rockford punch 100 is a good deal for 20 bucks?  a dude in my area has 1 up for sale on craigslist.com. was that a decent amp?

:mellow:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

zapco z50 and z100

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived